đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Shakira Breaks Latin Music Record

myluis617

Featured Posts

Omar Vela
15 hours ago, Teletubby said:

she doesn't live in latin america from years and she isn't poor.

Meh, she should do it but Im not gonna point my finger at her just for that... Also she didn't had any problems with treasury before her relationship with Pique. Soccer players are very well known for not paying their taxes and evading

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AkariGaga
On 1/15/2023 at 2:06 AM, bionic said:

cant remember the words exactly but basically says you cheated on me, your new girl is a downgrade, your new wristwatch is a downgrade, your new car is a downgrade, your new house is a downgrade. just like the spanish tax authorities, pique is NOT getting his dose of shakira anymore 

Also at 1:20, she also sings Pique .

myluis617
1 hour ago, Omar Vela said:

Meh, she should do it but Im not gonna point my finger at her just for that... Also she didn't had any problems with treasury before her relationship with Pique. Soccer players are very well known for not paying their taxes and evading

Thank you! It’s ridiculous how people here have clung to her taxes situation. I think she is beyond a tax investigation. Its crazy how that controversy has clouded her entire being on this site as if thats her single story. 

AkariGaga
1 hour ago, Omar Vela said:

Just for that??? We the poor people have to pay our taxes with our bare minimum incomes  and then a rich singer evades taxes and what are we supposed to do? Sing her praises cause she is queen??

And it is like really funny to blame an ex boyfriend for not paying taxes.Like you are an adult, own it.You have a whole team of tax lawyers and you should know better .

Nice song by the way, happy for her.

myluis617
7 minutes ago, AkariGaga said:

Just for that??? We the poor people have to pay our taxes with our bare minimum incomes  and then a rich singer evades taxes and what are we supposed to do? Sing her praises cause she is queen??

And it is like really funny to blame an ex boyfriend for not paying taxes.Like you are an adult, own it.You have a whole team of tax lawyers and you should know better .

Nice song by the way, happy for her.

Yes praise her for the queen she is. Queens don't pay taxes. They take taxes. Duh. 

ALGAYDO
7 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Yes praise her for the queen she is. Queens don't pay taxes. They take taxes. Duh. 

What sad way of seeing things lol 

9 hours ago, myluis617 said:

mama this is f*cked up

mother, what must i do?

bionic
11 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

So now its Pique's fault the Spanish tax authorities are less tolerant of evasion than America or wherever she was before while pretending she was in the Bahamas

The evidence against her is damning and that's on her. 

Also the whole thing started way before PK:

The key year is 2008 when Shakira handed over her image rights to a company in the British Virgin Islands, which transferred them – for one euro – to another company in Luxembourg. It was this Luxembourg company called Ace Entertainment that signed a contract with Live Nation, which guaranteed Shakira €300 million over 10 years. Her first tour with Live Nation was Sale el Sol. The singer reached an agreement with the Luxembourg authorities to pay 2% tax on her profits. The rest made its way back to the British Virgin Islands and, from there, to a company in the Cayman Islands called Carpe Diem, which moved the money into the singer’s pocket.

https://english.elpais.com/economy_and_business/2020-09-04/how-the-spanish-tax-agency-followed-the-trail-of-shakira.html

buy bionic

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

So now its Pique's fault the Spanish tax authorities are less tolerant of evasion than America or wherever she was before while pretending she was in the Bahamas

The evidence against her is damning and that's on her

She's blaming the relationship she had with Piqué which made her stay in Spain which caused her to be considered a resident therefore she had to pay taxes.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

bionic
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

She's blaming the relationship she had with Piqué which made her stay in Spain which caused her to be considered a resident therefore she had to pay taxes.

shakira is blaming or the other user :confused: 

buy bionic

Juanlittlem
22 minutes ago, bionic said:

shakira is blaming or the other user :confused: 

I-

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived