Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Shakira Breaks Latin Music Record

myluis617

Featured Posts

myluis617

I dont think anyone has posted this.

Shakira along with BZRP have broken the record for most views in a Latin music video in 24 hours! I predicted this would be  one if BZRP’s too songs if the year but man they started out with a Bang. Cant wait to see what else he releases this year.

It currently is at 92 million views in 2 days.

16732047100910.jpg

A song by Shakira about her ex-partner Gerard Pique cheating on her has broken YouTube records.

The video for Out of Your League has been watched more than 63 million times in 24 hours, making it the most-watched Latin song in that time period.

Shakira, 45, separated from former Barcelona footballer Pique, 35, in 2022 after more than 10 years together.

The pair also have two children together.”

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-64267366.amp

please dont bring up her taxes in this post its so annoying seeing posts about her only talk about taxes. When she probably has paid more taxes in her entire life than any of y'all ever will.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
1 hour ago, InTheCloset said:

What does the song say about Mr Pique?

cant remember the words exactly but basically says you cheated on me, your new girl is a downgrade, your new wristwatch is a downgrade, your new car is a downgrade, your new house is a downgrade. just like the spanish tax authorities, pique is NOT getting his dose of shakira anymore 

buy bionic

RudraCNG
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

cant remember the words exactly but basically says you cheated on me, your new girl is a downgrade, your new wristwatch is a downgrade, your new car is a downgrade, your new house is a downgrade. just like the spanish tax authorities, pique is NOT getting his dose of shakira anymore 

I didn't listen the song but I think she wasn't talking about his car os his wristwatch, she was comparing herself to a Rolex and a Ferrari and his new girlfriend to a Casio and a Twingo.

bionic
1 minute ago, RudraCNG said:

I didn't listen the song but I think she wasn't talking about his car os his wristwatch, she was comparing herself to a Rolex and a Ferrari and his new girlfriend to a Casio and a Twingo.

oh i dont speak italian so thats just what ive read

buy bionic

InTheCloset
12 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I dont even know what a twingo is but it sounds so funny. Twingo:ladyhaha:

The abyss stares back

RudraCNG
Just now, InTheCloset said:

I dont even know what a twingo is but it sounds so funny. Twingo:ladyhaha:

It's a car. I don't know much about cars but bc of the context, it must be a "cheap" one.

StarstruckIllusion

Genuine question: why? Her last songs didn’t do anywhere near this well lmao was the hype really from her breakup? 

Also, “When she probably has paid more taxes in her entire life than any of y'all ever will.” she’s literally supposed to … that wasn’t clapback in anyway way lmaoo 😭😭😭

bionic
7 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Genuine question: why? Her last songs didn’t do anywhere near this well lmao was the hype really from her breakup? 

Also, “When she probably has paid more taxes in her entire life than any of y'all ever will.” she’s literally supposed to … that wasn’t clapback in anyway way lmaoo 😭😭😭

she also has more active tax investigations than i ever will :vegas: its nothing to boast about. i dont understand stan culture but i know i was just as bad for gaga in 2010 :saladga: 

buy bionic

Omar Vela
On 1/14/2023 at 1:53 PM, StarstruckIllusion said:

what's the thing about gringos and their obsession to point at people who doesn't pay taxes like they are worst than murd3r3rs? lol
I pay mine but in latin america lots of people don't do it at all, specially the poor and people who had their own small business (specially every person who sells food)

6 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

what's the thing about gringos and their obsession to point at people who doesn't pay taxes like they are worst than murd3r3rs? lol
I pay mine but in latin america lots of people don't do it at all, specially the poor and people who had their own small business (specially every person who sells food)

because she's rich and can afford to! no excuses! :glamourpuss:

mother, what must i do?

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

she doesn't live in latin america from years and she isn't poor.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Okay but the song is really great and different from shakira’s old hits. Congratulations, she really nailed the Classic diss track. The lyrics are really great. Its not a song that becomes a hit cause of the melody but the text. Shakira is such a bimbo tho omg but it works 

Archived