💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Brandon Flowers (from The Killers) Appreciation Thread

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

All this talk about Flowers makes me feel the need to say that I can't be the only here absolutely smitten with Brandon Flowers, aka the lead singer of The Killers.

Ugh what a man :enigma:

Dr Fudge

I haven’t kept up with too much of Brandon’s solo material, but I remember being pretty obsessed with this song back in the day

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Anderson123
2 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Swallow It will always be one of my fav songs ❤️

I bet it is. 

Jodie Foster Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

CatelynnMarie

LITERALLY :nooo:

ALSO, PLS we need to speak about how underrated Imploding the Mirage is?!? :bradley: 

Caution is SUCH a phenomenal song AND as a lead single?! 

Space Cowboy
3 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

LITERALLY :nooo:

ALSO, PLS we need to speak about how underrated Imploding the Mirage is?!? :bradley: 

Caution is SUCH a phenomenal song AND as a lead single?! 

Very underrated! I love Lightning Fields and the album artwork is probably my favorite of theirs.. but I do have to say of their recent work Wonderful Wonderful has been my go to.. Some Kind Of Love is so sweet but Life To Come is my favorite. I've been a fan since I was like 9 lol I stole my sisters Hot Fuss CD.

Space Cowboy
19 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Swallow It will always be one of my fav songs ❤️

I haven't listened to that song in ages, my gosh. Also i'm using our love for him as an excuse to bring up one of his best music videos. How can someone be so handsome all battered and bruised.. and then you have a dom Charlize Theron cosplaying beatrix kiddo, I mean c'mon

holy scheisse
3 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I haven't listened to that song in ages, my gosh. Also i'm using our love for him as an excuse to bring up one of his best music videos. How can someone be so handsome all battered and bruised.. and then you have a dom Charlize Theron cosplaying beatrix kiddo, I mean c'mon

Waiiiit You unlocked my memory of this song too! Streaming immediately. ❤️

He’s such a babe. Are you a killers fan too? My fav album is Day & age (one of my favs of all time in general tbh) but I feel like killers fans often dis it haha

CatelynnMarie
49 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Very underrated! I love Lightning Fields and the album artwork is probably my favorite of theirs.. but I do have to say of their recent work Wonderful Wonderful has been my go to.. Some Kind Of Love is so sweet but Life To Come is my favorite. I've been a fan since I was like 9 lol I stole my sisters Hot Fuss CD.

Lightning Fields is SO GOOD!!!! Truly don't even get me started on the album artwork/ single covers :giveup: definitely my fave as well of theirs. The whole aesthetic and vibe just gets me. Wonderful Wonderful is EXCELLENT also. Literal TASTE. Same!! I remember first listening to Hot Fuss that winter after release (so like, I think it was around 6/7 months later?). I instantly loved them. THEN fast forward to The Fame release and Gaga referencing them on BBB :nooo: truly I was so shook at the time lol

I saw the Killers at a music festival this past summer and I couldn’t believe how great of a showman he was. The whole thing was so cathartic, not only because of the music, but the way he had command of the stage - it was ****ing amazing :messga: enjoy this pic from that night lol34-B0-EA01-9-A0-B-4001-A68-E-82-D84-D1-F

Archived