108 members have voted

1. 1. I am...

• Gryffindor
    • Hufflepuff
    • Ravenclaw
    • Slytherin

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2

People are allowed to enjoy what they enjoy! People can hate and be hurt by that awful woman and still love HP and be excited for this game. Different things can be true at the same time.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Lazz Monster
29 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

People are allowed to enjoy what they enjoy! People can hate and be hurt by that awful woman and still love HP and be excited for this game. Different things can be true at the same time.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I abhor that woman, but my love for the Wizarding World franchise started before I even knew I was gay, and it's not gonna go away anytime soon

I've already bought the game and I'm extremely excited to play it :excited2:

We're far from the Shallow now
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Head Empty

For me the fact that you can create a trans character in-game speaks volumes. I understand the narrative where buying the game is synonymous with supporting J.K., but the game itself doesn't even support her views. But people like to brush over that last part.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Cameltoe Chariot
2 hours ago, Chromatography said:

people on this site are actually going to buy this after the rampant transphobic views of JK and the anti-semitic plot of extinguishing the slave rebellion of goblins who are clearly  characterized after jewish stereotypes?

You know Rowling didn't invent goblins, right? Or their supposed affinity for gold and jewels? And that no one is making similar claims about all the other fantasy series that feature goblins because this was never about anti-semitism, and more about finding other ways to vilify Rowling when being TERFy wasn't enough?

Your energy would be better spent on actual trans causes, because your performative outrage is not saving trans lives... but your money might! So here's a link to one of my fave trans funding groups. If you really care, you'd be donating like I do every couple of months:

https://www.forthegworls.party/home

:vegas:

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Chromatography
25 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

You know Rowling didn't invent goblins, right? Or their supposed affinity for gold and jewels? And that no one is making similar claims about all the other fantasy series that feature goblins because this was never about anti-semitism, and more about finding other ways to vilify Rowling when being TERFy wasn't enough?

Your energy would be better spent on actual trans causes, because your performative outrage is not saving trans lives... but your money might! So here's a link to one of my fave trans funding groups. If you really care, you'd be donating like I do every couple of months:

https://www.forthegworls.party/home

:vegas:

whatever makes you feel justified 

• LMAO 4

Chromatography
19 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Did you donate? :lolga:

actually i have, but feel free to continue to get super upset

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Moonlight on Water

can we just have a harry potter thread that doesn't revolve around how stupid rowling is? The developers don't support her, they're just taking her world and making something out of it. now let me watch y'all do the same **** with azaelia, drake, and r kelly

she/her
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Catnikko

I got a surprise xbox S for xmas and i'm dying to play this but i just realised how expensive it's going to be :selena:

Actual patient

Cameltoe Chariot
8 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

actually i have, but feel free to continue to get super upset

Amazing! Thanks for opening your purse! :kiss:

Money helps trans people so much more than internet outrage! :enigma:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Chromatography
57 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Amazing! Thanks for opening your purse! :kiss:

Money helps trans people so much more than internet outrage! :enigma:

as does not spending money to support hateful people and organizations, but again, you do you :glamourpuss:

14 minutes ago, COOOK said:

@River :excited2:

it looks so good :giveup:

I really hope that it's not another cyberpunk or gotham knights :franminervini:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

11 minutes ago, River said:

it looks so good :giveup:

I really hope that it's not another cyberpunk or gotham knights :franminervini:

I think Gotham Nights was rushed right? But I'm unaware of the Cyberpunk process... wasn't it delayed quite a lot?

• COOOK changed the title to Hogwarts Legacy