• Hufflepuff
    • Ravenclaw
    • Slytherin

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot
13 minutes ago, River said:

it looks so good :giveup:

I really hope that it's not another cyberpunk or gotham knights :franminervini:

Personally I'm not that worried, 90% of the footage they've shown so far has been in game engine, and there's been a ton of actual gameplay footage too with those showcases they've done on youtube. They haven't been trying to hide anything, which is super promising.

The whole issue with Cyberpunk was a lot of the footage wasn't in game, and then when they did show it they only showed PS5 gameplay while claiming it would look and feel similar on PS4 Pro and PS4... surprise, it didn't :alsemanche:

So Hogwarts Legacy delaying previous gen console releases makes me feel good about that too!

As for Gotham Yikes, well... they kept that game entirely under wraps until people got to playtest it at Tokyo Game Show or whatever and thats when word immediately got out that it was a disaster :ororomunroe:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I think Gotham Nights was rushed right? But I'm unaware of the Cyberpunk process... wasn't it delayed quite a lot?

I think the first pitch of Cyberpunk was in 2012 lol

GK is just feels old gameplay wise, with 3fps for next gen, lame rooster and story.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Sad 1

Space Cowboy

IDK if I've already said it but I am so excited for this!!! Do we know if any of the OG cast members have any attachment to the game at all?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Personally I'm not that worried, 90% of the footage they've shown so far has been in game engine, and there's been a ton of actual gameplay footage too with those showcases they've done on youtube. They haven't been trying to hide anything, which is super promising.

The whole issue with Cyberpunk was a lot of the footage wasn't in game, and then when they did show it they only showed PS5 gameplay while claiming it would look and feel similar on PS4 Pro and PS4... surprise, it didn't :alsemanche:

So Hogwarts Legacy delaying previous gen console releases makes me feel good about that too!

As for Gotham Yikes, well... they kept that game entirely under wraps until people got to playtest it at Tokyo Game Show or whatever and thats when word immediately got out that it was a disaster :ororomunroe:

yeah you're right, the mount footage is so good, I want to ride on the hippogriff so bad :franminervini:

Cyberpunk was really destined to fail, the hype was really too much, it's like if No Man's Sky was a messy release, then this was the double.

GK could have been good if at least they let us play with Nightwing shirtless :ororomunroe:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

TortureMeOnReplay
10 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

IDK if I've already said it but I am so excited for this!!! Do we know if any of the OG cast members have any attachment to the game at all?

The guy who acted as Lee Jordan is voicing a character. 

• Love 1

Space Cowboy
2 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

The guy who acted as Lee Jordan is voicing a character. 

PLS he had such a small role.. but still cool to see otherwise. I hope this game is worth the wait and lives up to its hype.

Screaming at the new footage!! :giveup:

& many others are sharing their experiences... it looks amazing :bradley:

Edited by COOOK

• COOOK changed the title to Hogwarts Legacy
Moonlight on Water
30 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

I'm excited to fly on that hypocrite or whatever that animal is called. 

Hippogriff :air:

she/her

5 minutes ago, Stevies Cockatoo said:

Hippogriff :air:

It's a running joke around the people who plan to boycott the game so it seems like it was on purpose

YCHofficial
9 minutes ago, COOOK said:

It's a running joke around the people who plan to boycott the game so it seems like it was on purpose

WAITING FOR FEB 7. Everything regarding the boycott is not my problem, not my issue. :bradley:

wuFncFe.png

Just excited for the hypocrite !!!

purchase-pre-order-mount.png

• YAAAS 1

TortureMeOnReplay
7 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

WAITING FOR FEB 7. Everything regarding the boycott is not my problem, not my issue. :bradley:

wuFncFe.png

Just excited for the hypocrite !!!

purchase-pre-order-mount.png

I work 3 12-hour shifts a week overnight and time has not been real for me the past 2 years, causing it to just fly by. However, it feels like the longest month of my life waiting for the 7th.

• Love 2

I'm buying the deluxe version with the dark arts pack, I'm gonna be an evil wizard:ororomunroe:

Actually I think I would like to be called a witch, I'm not a big fan of the word wizard, for me  like everyone are witches, like in Owl House

• Like 1