💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

• Please Read: The BEST Born This Way Ball Advice Ever.

htrllllsem

Featured Posts

SwirleyWehrle

No, see Fiber won't make you sick.

It makes you ****... So.... You'll **** before the show and you'll be okay. :)

What a c*nt!

I'll throw mdna at her :crossed:

The "original" sign doesn't always work ... I did a huge painting of GaGa, was 2nd row in the Monster Pit at one point and didn't get picked. I think she just picks random

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

True!

I also had the change of getting GA tickets and going early and I didn't. I had the change of getting into the Monster Pit but I bought seating tickets! They were great though :)

And yes, eat EARLY. When The Darkness was setting off and the nerves started to grow on me, I felt sick because I still had some food in my stomach. But then Gaga appeared and everything left :)

Hahaha. So yes people, if you know that you are going to be able to line up at least at 9am the day of the show, buy GA tickets. :)

THIS :cry:

Travelled 900km to see her LIVE, never thought I'd be let to do it.

Exactly the same.

• Have a "Take Me Backstage Sign."

If you have a GA ticket, and You get really close onstage I would bring a Take me Backstage sign and throw it onstage or hand it to her if she comes near + have a description of what you're wearing and your name so she can know.

Sure make a sign although make it interesting and not basic. This b---h loves it when you put effort into something and make sure to mention ARTPOP or weed or maybe cake?

And one more thing! If you deiced to camp; make sure to take photos in the line! Record some videos and stuff. It's really fun to look back on them a year later and remember it all!

Rainbowgynous

Wow, bump much? X-D

About the diaper though, I wouldn't dare letting go in that! A full load tends to come out the sides *yes I tried that out of pure curiosity, thank G I was expecting it to happen and therefor prepared*

Bringing traveljohns, they can be used under a dress with some skill... but I doubt I'll get them into the venue... Might be considered a "throwing hazard" or something X-D (omg, just the THOUGHT of flinging something filled with solidified pee at someone :-o! At festivals they throw pints of liquid pee though, so I guess there are idiots that'd do that.)

I'm more worried about the monster pit line. Does the first person who gets there decides where the line starts?

I'm planning on being there the day before the show. In previous shows the lines started across the street but in the venue I'm going to there is no across the street...it will have to be really close to the entrance. And according to the 'new rules' they don't want

ppl camping out so early. Any tips?

high heeled fem

About the peeing part. WEAR ADULT DIAPER.

I am not joking. Esp if you are having standing tickets.

And trust me, you will not the the only person who wear it there.

:lmao: OMG OMG

bahahahahahahahahahhahaahah :lmao:

dude as if u want a ****ing sticky, sweaty paintful rash in your crotch bahaha

just hold it! or pee in a bottle

RAMROD

:lmao: OMG OMG

bahahahahahahahahahhahaahah :lmao:

dude as if u want a ****ing sticky, sweaty paintful rash in your crotch bahaha

just hold it! or pee in a bottle

I am not into diapers but i can if you like awww!! :nacho:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterOfSpain