104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

candydarling

i didnt mind them cutting the deliberation, I think it's kinda useless, the problem is that there are too many queens for 40 minutes. idk how they're going to make snatch game work like that when it's usually 8 queens in 1 hour and now it's gonna be 14 queens in 40 minutes? thats insane

• Like 2

bionic
4 hours ago, candydarling said:

i didnt mind them cutting the deliberation, I think it's kinda useless, the problem is that there are too many queens for 40 minutes. idk how they're going to make snatch game work like that when it's usually 8 queens in 1 hour and now it's gonna be 14 queens in 40 minutes? thats insane

i agree. tis a shame because the cast seemed so promising

buy bionic

phantasmas
On 1/14/2023 at 4:22 PM, BUtterfield 8 said:

So Poppy was at Roscoe’s yesterday and she admitted that she tested positive for COVID 2 weeks before filming DR and since she was still testing positive she put chapstick up her nose to get a positive test 

she’s actually insane to say that out loud…

and she was so ready to leave by the end of the episode :air: like girl, why did u even come to DR 

phantasmas
On 1/15/2023 at 10:16 PM, candydarling said:

besides a few standouts, snatch game has been so cringe for the past few seasons (international ones too) 

if everyone is gonna suck, then i'm glad the episode is short lol

alsemanche
1 minute ago, bionic said:

so is this separate to wow+

“Drag Race Universe expands Blue Ant Media’s partnership with World of Wonder and offers a curated line-up of international Drag Race hits to U.S. audiences available for the first time on a free streaming channel,” says Jamie Schouela, president of global channels and media at Blue Ant. “Debuting first on VIZIO WatchFree+ is an opportunity to leverage the platform’s exceptional reach and grow excitement for this iconic franchise among devoted fans and new audiences"

Yup. They could have just added them to WOW+ without all these subscriptions :awkney:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

TheOriginalOne

Well that was a gag. What a great episode! 

SPOILER:

Spoiler

I’m surprised they actually treated the twins fairly. I was so convinced they were gonna push them all the way to the end no matter how bad they did like they’ve done in the past with other queens. Regardless, I think the challenge winner, the bottom 2 and the queen that went home was fair. Kinda sad but also exciting to see how Spice is gonna do with her sister.

Plastic Flower

Agreed with everything :vegas: Good thing is that we won't have to see the same look twice every week anymore. 

Drop it
  • Like 2

ProfessionalClown
31 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Well that was a gag. What a great episode! 

SPOILER:

Hide contents

I’m surprised they actually treated the twins fairly. I was so convinced they were gonna push them all the way to the end no matter how bad they did like they’ve done in the past with other queens. Regardless, I think the challenge winner, the bottom 2 and the queen that went home was fair. Kinda sad but also exciting to see how Spice is gonna do with her sister.

Spoiler

Lowkey think it should’ve been Spice and Aura in the bottom bc to me Sugar’s Trisha was actually pretty accurate lmao. 

• Thanks 2

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | *use spoiler tag*