Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why did we get this Bloody Mary remix?


ControversiaGa

Featured Posts

ControversiaGa

 

I’m sorry but this remix was awful :( they did the song dirty.

what are your thoughts on this remix? Did we deserve better?

Formerly RihBeyGa
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Noah said:

It sounds like loading screen music. 

  Hide contents

I think most of BTW Remix didnt touch the original The Remix tho

 

Yeah, BTW remix doesn’t come close to DOC or The Remix.

I’m kind of hoping we could get an ARTPOP The Remix for its anniversary.  It needs some damn good remixes.

  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ControversiaGa
12 minutes ago, Benji said:

Yeah, BTW remix doesn’t come close to DOC or The Remix.

I’m kind of hoping we could get an ARTPOP The Remix for its anniversary.  It needs some damn good remixes.

YES.

this GUY remix is still a bop 

 

Formerly RihBeyGa
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

YES.

this GUY remix is still a bop 

 

I still listen to the KDrew remix a lot!  ARTPOP is so remix worthy

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Fame

I've never listened to that until now but her vocals do not match that new instrumental at all. Sounds like two totally different concepts lol

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
dimitristhe

I really hate when artists release a bunch of already released remixes and call it a remix album. Both the remix and BTW the remix consists mainly of previously released remixes and not the best ones. For example, they included the mediocre Judas remixes (Goldfrapp and Hurts) and left out the Thomas Gold remix and John Dalhback remix. Marry The Night remix was kinda ok, but Afrojack did a much better job on his remix (that piano SLAPS). Electric Chapel was atrocious. The other new remixes for Scheiße, Black Jesus and Americano were SICK, especially Black Jesus (AMEN BLACK WOODS). 
Bloody Mary was ok, but that song doesn’t need a remix, just an extended version and we all gonna be happy. 
Also, I really hated the physical edition of BTW the remix, it was just black. With that photoshoot they could have done wonders.

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

1st time I've heard it. Such a boring lazy intro, 28 second s before the vocal. The vocal should be mixed a little louder. There is too much instrumental time where nothing significant happens. The vibe is like mannheim steamroller does Halloween and it's ok. 

It's no worse than the sped up chipmunk version that went viral on tiktok.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
1 hour ago, Benji said:

Yeah, BTW remix doesn’t come close to DOC or The Remix.

I’m kind of hoping we could get an ARTPOP The Remix for its anniversary.  It needs some damn good remixes.

Joanne remixes when though

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ControversiaGa
17 minutes ago, dimitristhe said:

I really hate when artists release a bunch of already released remixes and call it a remix album. Both the remix and BTW the remix consists mainly of previously released remixes and not the best ones. For example, they included the mediocre Judas remixes (Goldfrapp and Hurts) and left out the Thomas Gold remix and John Dalhback remix. Marry The Night remix was kinda ok, but Afrojack did a much better job on his remix (that piano SLAPS). Electric Chapel was atrocious. The other new remixes for Scheiße, Black Jesus and Americano were SICK, especially Black Jesus (AMEN BLACK WOODS). 
Bloody Mary was ok, but that song doesn’t need a remix, just an extended version and we all gonna be happy. 
Also, I really hated the physical edition of BTW the remix, it was just black. With that photoshoot they could have done wonders.

I agree, they selected some really bad remixes, especially for Judas.

The new remixes were amazing for Scheisse Black Jesus, americano, electric chapel!!

Formerly RihBeyGa
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, dimitristhe said:

I really hate when artists release a bunch of already released remixes and call it a remix album. Both the remix and BTW the remix consists mainly of previously released remixes and not the best ones. For example, they included the mediocre Judas remixes (Goldfrapp and Hurts) and left out the Thomas Gold remix and John Dalhback remix. Marry The Night remix was kinda ok, but Afrojack did a much better job on his remix (that piano SLAPS). Electric Chapel was atrocious. The other new remixes for Scheiße, Black Jesus and Americano were SICK, especially Black Jesus (AMEN BLACK WOODS). 
Bloody Mary was ok, but that song doesn’t need a remix, just an extended version and we all gonna be happy. 
Also, I really hated the physical edition of BTW the remix, it was just black. With that photoshoot they could have done wonders.

I’ll ask you as you seem knowledgable of the remixes from the Born This Way era.  Am I going mad or did DJWS remix Bloody Mary in 2012?  I swear there was an upbeat remix released online but I can’t find it anywhere now.  I thought it was by DJWS but I may be wrong.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ControversiaGa
1 minute ago, Benji said:

I’ll ask you as you seem knowledgable of the remixes from the Born This Way era.  Am I going mad or did DJWS remix Bloody Mary in 2012?  I swear there was an upbeat remix released online but I can’t find it anywhere now.  I thought it was by DJWS but I may be wrong.

there is Clinton sparks remix! 

would've preferred this on the albums instead of the one in my OP 

Formerly RihBeyGa
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RihBeyGa said:

there is Clinton sparks remix! 

would've preferred this on the albums instead of the one in my OP 

OH MY GOD THIS IS IT

Thank you, it’s been bugging me since Bloody Mary has been going viral because that sped up version on tiktok kept reminding me of this but I couldn’t remember the name of it :enigma:

  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
AnglerfishbraBENUS

because these remix albums were cash grabs and not ever actual attempts at serving the best and most imaginative remixes they could. it worked because i still have them on CD, but i wish we got more things like Dawn of Chromatica instead.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...