Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

alsemanche

Featured Posts

insight

The moment the background singers come in and the song takes off into greatness, it's like that moment when you're about to explode in orgasmic convulsions

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset

It is so so beautiful. So atmospheric. The ending is so beautiful. I love it

Where's the spunk, Adam?

Magneto

I'm just gonna say it: this single song is better then her last two albums. Hope she keeps this quality and serve us something on the level of NFR

Free my mind

chromaticainmyhead

Lana is such a powerhouse when it comes to lyricism and conveying subconscious messages through her lyrics and melodies .. they may sound the same but they really carry a very different meaning each and every one of her songs

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

I thought it was going to be better, the way it was talked up here , i thought it would be as good as her first album! Iconic album 

13 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I’ve literally tried listening to every single album of hers, if you threw them in shuffle I would never be able to tell which is from which album. 

ngl that's false, her albums have distinct sounds and vibes

honeymoon and BTD sound similar but you could easily point out a UV, NFR or COTCC song

mother, what must i do?

Blackout19
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Which version y'all buying?

1 or 4

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

7 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

https://lbpost.com/hi-lo/news/lana-del-rey-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-long-beach-jergins

JerginsTunnel-0044.jpg

There is a real tunnel in fact, and its closed right now sadly

She compares herself to this tunnel, saying how the beauty of it is sealed with two man-made walls. Then she keeps reminding everyone about the tunnel "did you know...", in a hope that someday she will be remembered and not forggetten like the tunnel. She keeps chanting "Don't forget me!". There's an inevitable future, a death and she sees it as she sings "when is it gonna be my turn?". But she doesn't want to share the same fate with the tunnel, she wants to be opened up and be discovered "open me up, tell me that you like it".

Archived