RedOne wants to work with Lady Gaga

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
34 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

As if she minds it. She's totally fine working with a piece of **** like Richy.

Wow and what are doing here if you think that about Gaga? So Gaga doesn't care about Qatar situation but yet you want her to work with Redone who literally took part on it? So you don't care about it either? WOW

Levine
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Correction : YOU don't. Bye

Me, other in this thread and Gaga herself since it won't happen. Make peace with that, hun

mariah-carey-bye.gif

45 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Why that hasn't happened again truly baffles me.

If she could work with Bloodpop and Mark Ronson for multiple eras, why not RedOne?

But she already worked with RedOne on four different albums. 

Anderson123
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Why that hasn't happened again truly baffles me.

If she could work with Bloodpop and Mark Ronson for multiple eras, why not RedOne?

She did?? lol. The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way (3 songs), ARTPOP (Gypsy co-writing), Joanne (Angel Down co-writing). And this is not counting unreleased tracks of course.

Bradley
23 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

She did?? lol. The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way (3 songs), ARTPOP (Gypsy co-writing), Joanne (Angel Down co-writing). And this is not counting unreleased tracks of course.

I was talking about giving RedOne the reins and the major creative direction of her album. I could hardly feel his presence on ARTPOP and Joanne.

Anderson123
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I was talking about giving RedOne the reins and the major creative direction of her album. I could hardly feel his presence on ARTPOP and Joanne.

That's true. It'd be really nice to have another Gaga and RedOne album IF they are able to create that magic they did back in the day. Gaga is the type of artist we've seen show evolution and not get stuck in the same sound. Sadly can't say the same about RedOne and his work with other artists so wouldn't get my hopes up.

Cruelty
Just now, Anderson123 said:

That's true. It'd be really nice to have another Gaga and RedOne album IF they are able to create that magic they did back in the day.

I guess the problem is they did try to recreate that magic back in 2015, and found that it just wasn't there anymore.

Still, Gaga/RedOne will always remain one of the most iconic partnerships in pop music :firega:.

alsemanche

Not y'all acting like Gaga hasn't 1. worked/befriended/supported horrible people and 2. gives a f*ck about performing in terrible countries when she's done it herself before PLS :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Anderson123
1 minute ago, Cruelty said:

I guess the problem is they did try to recreate that magic back in 2015, and found that it just wasn't there anymore.

Still, Gaga/RedOne will always remain one of the most iconic partnerships in pop music :firega:.

That's true. As much as I love Angel Down if that's the best they got from those sessions then it's pretty clear the material they worked on wasn't that good. And it's not a bad thing, every Gaga album has hundreds of leftover tracks so those 8 other songs they worked on were obviously not Bad Romances or Judas, but fans like to think they were lol.

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Correction : YOU don't. Bye

Damn, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed :ladyhaha: why so pressed? 

1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Damn, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed :ladyhaha: why so pressed? 

they're a major redone stan to the point where they bash djws pretty often, don't worry about it :messga:

mother, what must i do?

Archived