Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RedOne wants to work with Lady Gaga

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Speaking to Rolling Stone UK, RedOne explained that he’d been keen to link up with Lady Gaga once again.

“Of course I’d like to work with her. She’s a dear friend of mine and I’ve always loved her. What we’ve done is history,” he said.

“Those two albums, The Fame & The Fame Monster were out of this world. Of course we went on to do Judas and Joanne, but what we did together on those first two albums was very special. They’ve got a place in pop culture forever and I’d be open to working with her, it’s just that now I’m between LA and Dubai and we haven’t found that time to connect.”

Opening up on that connection, he added: “When making music we have to be connected, with those albums we were seeing each other every day and travelling together. I love her and if the opportunity allows, we’d do some more incredible music.”

RedOne added that he still speaks to Gaga occasionally over text, but the pair have not met up in a while.

The producer, who is now FIFA’s Creative Entertainment Executive was speaking to Rolling Stone to promote the release of ‘Dreamers’. He also reacted to criticism of the tournament – with Qatar facing backlash for the alleged deaths of thousands of migrant workers while constructing stadiums, as well as the outlawing of homosexuality.
“There’s always going to be criticism, but in general I’ve only seen love towards the song and the World Cup, he added. The streaming numbers are proof that he’s done the right thing by bringing people together through music. “

https://www.rollingstone.co.uk/music/news/redone-is-keen-to-work-with-lady-gaga-again-25193/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would’ve said yes because their work before is iconic but I don’t want her working with a Qatar shill

Donate the blood money that you got from Qatar to LGBTQ+ organizations around the world and then we'll talk, but until then, stay away from Gaga.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

Excuse me no. You're not one of us anymore after getting that Qatar World Cup mounnies.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anderson123

Ugh I'd love to see them work together again, it's been so long. I hope they meet again eventually and still have that magic in the studio.

Bradley

Why that hasn't happened again truly baffles me.

If she could work with Bloodpop and Mark Ronson for multiple eras, why not RedOne?

monketsharona
35 minutes ago, River said:

Donate the blood money that you got from Qatar to LGBTQ+ organizations around the world and then we'll talk, but until then, stay away from Gaga.

As if she minds it. She's totally fine working with a piece of **** like Richy.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Why that hasn't happened again truly baffles me.

If she could work with Bloodpop and Mark Ronson for multiple eras, why not RedOne?

He's living with his family abroad

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Planes exist sis. :partysick:

He literally said they haven't found time to meet mainly because of schedule issues and the fact he wasn't in the country at the right time. 

Lady Gaga is known working with producers for months and everyday on her album. 

That said next year they'll probably both have more time without big projects.

Archived