💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Shall We Take A Moment To Appreciate Gagas Transformation?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

I mean she went from Spray tanned, platinum blonde hair and falsies wearing mysterious girl club girl

lady-gaga-z100-jingle-ball-2008.jpg

To Pale, Platinum Blonde Red Lipstick Vamp Chick 

Lady+Gaga+Makeup+Red+Lipstick+HYIvOFZHaJ

[This transformation was the first BIG one, but was just the beginning]

Then to Dark Alien Prosthetic/ Horns EyeLiner, Dark Black Mole Wearing Woman

lady-gaga-born-this-way-video.jpg

lady-gaga-jay-leno-2011.jpgarticle-1297696426752-0d2d9b27000005dc-3

To Fresh Faced, Cleaned up Caramel Colored Hair SEXY Goddess Of Love Queen

DAdW.gif

gaga_2sept13_pa_b.jpgwatch-what-happens-live-season-10-10044-
[Another perfectly done and amazing shocking transformation] 

To Wowing Jazz Queen 

lady-gaga-with-her-grammy-award-2015-142lady-gaga-tony-bennett.jpg

To Country Cow Girl & Stripped Down Fathers Daughters Gal

Lady-Gaga-2016-American-Music-Awards.jpg57dc32ce4f3421fd85c0af3b?ops=contain(148

WOW!

To All Round Movie Star Award Winning Toned Down Actress And/ Or Glammed Up Gorgeous LEGEND! 

lady-gaga-interview-star-is-born.jpg
lady-gaga-at-a-star-is-born-premiere-in-522879_v9_bd.jpg?w=270&h=360lady-gaga-golden-globes-2019-3.jpglady-gaga-bangs-haircut.jpglady-gaga-attends-the-uk-premiere-of-hours_1200x1200-211113133559-1200-lady-gaga
Lady-Gaga-in-Messika-2.jpg

[I didn’t include AHS cuz I wanted it to be a quick jump into her career and this thread took me long enough to make] 

WOW, JUST WOW! An Out Of This World Transformation so perfectly done Era into Era. 

You get the idea, right? It’s so UNREAL and AMAZING the same PF singing superstar đŸȘ©Â to the Prosthetics, Horns, Thick Eyeliner and Mole wearing dark girl to Toned down Sea Shell 🐚 Caramel Blonde Haired Girl is the same woman who made a Jazz Album đŸŽ¶ đŸŽ” đŸŽŒ with Tony Bennett and is an Award Winning Actress for 2 films! đŸŽ„ It’s all like 3 or 4 different people! Her Transformation is a TRANSFORMATION! A F*CKING LEGENDARY ONE AT THAT! Isn’t it Mind Blowing it’s all the SAME PERSON??? :omg::worship2::bradley:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

I haaaated the horns when the BTW Era happened, I thought they were real! I was like 12 and freaking out when I saw them. So glad they were just a thing for a short era.

⟡ ⋆ ËšïœĄâ‹†đŸŠąâ‹† ËšïœĄâ‹†âŸĄ

Smother Em Eh
6 minutes ago, Noah said:

I haaaated the horns when the BTW Era happened, I thought they were real! I was like 12 and freaking out when I saw them. So glad they were just a thing for a short era.

Yeah it scared and weirded out many people but it went well with Album Theme Concept. It was also so new and different from anything at the time even for her. Didn’t she say she wanted to actually make them permanent? :laughga:

Oh Gaga gotta love her :billie:

It's actually insane if you think about it. And the way she's always changing but still consistent in her core :kara:

17 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

lady-gaga-z100-jingle-ball-2008.jpg

On a sidenote, does anyone else always hear the comment about the low bangs in her voice from this snapchat when seeing this picture :bradley:

Smother Em Eh
3 minutes ago, Nite said:

It's actually insane if you think about it. And the way she's always changing but still consistent in her core :kara:

On a sidenote, does anyone else always hear the comment about the low bangs in her voice from this snapchat when seeing this picture :bradley:

It truly is. And each era feels authentic too and is just another side of GAGA. I mean her talent and Artistic capabilities are just LIMITLESS. It’s like how is she even human? She’s too powerful! 

And yes I love that video so cute 

15 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

It truly is. And each era feels authentic too and is just another side of GAGA. I mean her talent and Artistic capabilities are just LIMITLESS. It’s like how is she even human? She’s too powerful! 

And yes I love that video so cute 

It's one of my favorite things when someone is new to Gaga and they understand the eras for the first time. I remember my friend watching her voting video and being so confused and then absolutely amazed when she got it later on, as well ast he 2013 VMAs. 

And it's also part of what makes being a fan so much fun, we really have no idea what she'll do next.

Smother Em Eh
5 hours ago, Nite said:

It's one of my favorite things when someone is new to Gaga and they understand the eras for the first time. I remember my friend watching her voting video and being so confused and then absolutely amazed when she got it later on, as well ast he 2013 VMAs. 

And it's also part of what makes being a fan so much fun, we really have no idea what she'll do next.

THIS! You never know what she’s gonna do next. What card she’s gonna play or direction she’s going to go in. It quite the ride being a Gaga Stan and it’s so exciting! 

Smother Em Eh
5 hours ago, JustTea said:

Honestly this is the best she's ever looked :nooo:lady-gaga-golden-globes-2019-3.jpg

Yeah she is glowing and the contrast between her skin tone and the blue gown with the necklace and makeup is really pleasing to the eye! 

Good assortment of pictures. The purple dress from the HOG era is one of my favorites. She made that seashell bikini look so easy to wear.

Since the other user mentioned it. I was also worried that those icky horns were surgically implanted. I just did not find the horns attractive, and it wasn't authentic to born this way, imo. I probably missed most of any explanations about them at the time. Then someone posted a clip of her saying they were always there. :huh: 

Mother of Puppies
59 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Joanne era looks are the best :heart:

Yeah lookwise Joanne was my favorite era too :pawsup:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

I find Gaga’s transformations so incredible, it’s hard to believe sometimes that they’re all the same person and I still to this day can’t wrap my head around it :sweat: she’s a true chameleon 

đ•Żđ•”, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

In my opinion, this is the most beautiful Gaga has ever looked. She was out of this world pretty during the AHS era.

2502014bd4a2b944ab02d34d648b0fdf.gif

Archived