MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Canadian Province Proposes Bill To Defy Federal Resource Regulations

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://globalnews.ca/news/9314793/justin-trudeau-alberta-sovereignty-bill-reaction/

The Province of Alberta, by most measures Canada's wealthiest Province who also happens to contain the Nation's largest reserves of Oil, Coal and Natural gas among other resources has often butt heads with the Federal Government over how to exploit the resources, how to tax it and how to regulate it

A new proposed bill by the Province seeks to direct Alberta law enforcers when to ignore federal laws regarding natural resources or in other words not enforce them

Few details are provided but it is largely assumed this mainly is intended to relax Federal Environmental Standards which are often tougher than those of the Province

Justin Trudeau commented on the proposed bill saying he is not looking for a fight, but first we need to see how it plays out. As of now the bill is not even passed into law

Cameltoe Chariot
38 minutes ago, Economy said:

Of course Justin Trudeau with his typical backbone would say "I'm not looking for a fight" :toofunny:

Scared Hands Up GIF by Film Riot

I dunno, I think his careful approach is absolutely necessary, we're dealing with a literal fascist cult here and being confrontational only "proves them right" in their misguided eyes.

The freedom convoy was just the beginning of this sh*t :bear:

• Like 1
Economy
2 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I dunno, I think his careful approach is absolutely necessary, we're dealing with a literal fascist cult here and being confrontational only "proves them right" in their misguided eyes.

The freedom convoy was just the beginning of this sh*t :bear:

Nah ur right. A sudden swift reaction might make things worse and maybe unnecessary given its not even passed yet and may not pass

But I'm just not surprised this would be his statement either. He always tries to please everyone at once. It often seems like he doesn't want to be anyone's enemy but he forgets he's a politician not a celebrity. Of course many ppl are gonna hate u. It's literally unavoidable 

Edited by Economy
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, Economy said:

Of course Justin Trudeau with his typical backbone would say "I'm not looking for a fight" :toofunny:

Scared Hands Up GIF by Film Riot

Justin Trudeau is very well advised and no one would pick a political fight with Alberta on this. Ignore it, fight it in the courts, and let the Alberta gov go down with it. 

• Like 1
Economy
1 hour ago, Fish said:

Justin Trudeau is very well advised and no one would pick a political fight with Alberta on this. Ignore it, fight it in the courts, and let the Alberta gov go down with it. 

It just kinda stinks for Nation Unity

"Western Alieanation" is still going strong in many ppls hearts and minds