Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Madonna Tops Lady Gaga in First Tally of 2013

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

misanthrope

Even Billboard makes it a competition between them :fail:

The only thing i'm pressed about is that articles like this become fodder for haters as if this means Gaga's not successful or something....when shes the #2 seller....its like really? You're still going to delusionally go on about her being a flop?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If billboard compared her to her contemporaries then people wouldn't have anything to say. But no, she's being compared with legends, what do people expect??

It's nice to see that Madonna's attendance is lower though :shade:

Wet Fire

30 years of career beats 4 years of career.what an achievement :coffee: anyways i prefer the loser in this case. :nails: 1 more thing,Madonna should attend Gaga's concert 2 know why i am preferring Gaga's tour 2 hers & 2 learn how concerts are done.sorry if what i said is insulting Madonna.i just told the truth.

Madonna is still selling, but she suffered a major drop since her last album.

MDNA flopped, she had 0 hit singles and the new tour sold only half of what her last tour did:

yMU4H.jpg

What a useless piece of data. Whoever took himself the time to do that is seriously pressed.

For starters, the Helsinki venue was a completely different one for the MDNA tour.

I know right?

This is the first time someone is able to touch her and she and her fans are so pressed. I love it :alexz:

PREACH! They are terrified of Gaga and the comparisons between them.
We're all Stronger Together!

Brian Ryan

lol duh. it's Madonna. I love my fellow monsters, but no matter what you say she is the queen and no one has nothing on her. I know you guys want Lady Gaga to be at number one at everything. (but it will be long ass time before any female artist beats her in a tour.... unless she dies or something and don't go getting any ideas) Anyhow, congrats to Lady Gaga for being the second top grossing tour, which is still great. :D

I really

honestly

truthfully

wholeheartedly

do

not

give

a

rat's

ass

I couldn't of said it any better :golfclap:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

God. I would be pressed if I were Madonna. She's always compared to a pop singer only four years into her career versus her 30.

U5j4F.jpg

It's gotta feel pretty good to be Gaga tbh :laughga:

What a useless piece of data. Whoever took himself the time to do that is seriously pressed.

For starters, the Helsinki venue was a completely different one for the MDNA tour.

This tbh. Madonna didn't play at the same stadiums with both two tour. #StayMad

Gagaloo911

Even Billboard makes it a competition between them :fail:

The only thing i'm pressed about is that articles like this become fodder for haters as if this means Gaga's not successful or something....when shes the #2 seller....its like really? You're still going to delusionally go on about her being a flop?

This. They act that since GaGa isn't #1 for a change, she's flopping, when in actuality she's slaying every other artist at the moment, contemporary or not.

Archived