đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are you feeling today?

Rafau

Featured Posts

On a scale of 1 to 10, describe how you feel.

Today I feel a little motivated, but tired and tense at the same time. Overall 6/10. And you?

I'm not having fun tonight

A solid 6/10, i feel a bit meh and under the weather 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

GypsyVida

5/10. I'm sick (luckily not COVID) and I'm ready to just be done with this cold! It's been almost a week and a half now and it's starting to really annoy me. I just wanna be able to breathe through both my nostrils!

Stream COWBOY CARTER

26 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

5/10. I'm sick (luckily not COVID) and I'm ready to just be done with this cold! It's been almost a week and a half now and it's starting to really annoy me. I just wanna be able to breathe through both my nostrils!

Get well soon! :kara:

I'm not having fun tonight

Mother of Puppies

Since I caught the flu (or Covid?) I physically feel like a little piece of ****... fever, chills, cough, headache, muscle ache, backpain and period cramps :bear:

Mentally I'm ready to quit my job as soon as I find something else.... I'm sick of dealing with this bullshit :neyde: I don't deserve this... but first I need to get on my feet again...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

LadyxGaGa

100/10

it started snowing and it’s rly making the christmas spirit alive and well

its been a good year and i’m looking forward to an even better one!

KubaM316

6/10

Didn't get enough sleep so felt kinda tired. Been kinda stressed but not much. It started snowing few days ago and while I love Christmas and stuff, I hate cold cause I get sick pretty easily. And nothing interesting happened so...

Overall definitely not at my best, but it wasn't too bad.

OnFireTheseDays

Found out I was pregnant last week, feeling pretty tired but overall feeling good and I’m happy :wub:

9/10 (it would be a 10 if these annoying headaches went :huntyga:)

TheSine

10/10 I'm finally not feeling or complaining. I feel less stressed and happy. I took the dive and brought squishmallows and oh my goodness. 

đź–¤TheSineđź–¤

Eh, like a 5/10. I have a Friendsgiving to go to later with people I haven’t seen in a long time, as well as a lot of people I don’t know. Trying to hype myself up but I’m still pretty anxious about it. Hoping I’ll actually have fun and not let my introversion/neurodivergence get in the way… meaning me sitting in a corner on my phone the whole time :toofunny:

LUCARTPOP

8/10 and it's been a long time since I've genuinely felt like an 8/10. I recently fell in love again with life, I came out to my mom (and got the best support from her :nick:), I love my work, my colleagues & my clients, I cut off the majority of toxic people at life, managed to accept myself more and more every day and I feel at peace. I don't wanna overestimate myself with this so I'm keeping a cute 8 since there's always room for better things happening in life, I'm open to it! 

Archived