• Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
35 minutes ago, Scar97 said:

I got my email an hour ago but no code. The stress continues :zilla:

Congrats  You’ll get your code

Lanadelduck
4 hours ago, C Rose said:

Is that the reason why you opened this thread? Attention? Are you suggesting that based on personal experience?

I dont need attention. I really thought I had a voice in here, even if it didnt stand with the majority. I understand how it goes now, thanks for clearing that up for me!

And yeah, I think it is a bit soulless.

Get out girlie! Super annoyed that I had to filter through all this garbage to see the news.  She IS the music industry. 

3 hours ago, Lanadelduck said:

Get out girlie! Super annoyed that I had to filter through all this garbage to see the news.  She IS the music industry. 

Lol... I will get out whenever I want. And if you are annoyed, that is not my problem.

desnorteio

Does anyone know an Instagram/Telegram account like Gaga Daily, but for Taylor? I would like to keep up with updates from a good source :)

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, desnorteio said:

Does anyone know an Instagram/Telegram account like Gaga Daily, but for Taylor? I would like to keep up with updates from a good source :)

I’m on the Taylor swift discord and that’s really nice 

hpmcmill

Got my presale code! Going to the two Glendale dates as a Swiftie and massive Paramore fan. This stadium uses SeatGeek as their officially ticket retailer instead of TicketMaster so will be a little adjustment but should be fine.  

desnorteio
5 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I’m on the Taylor swift discord and that’s really nice 

Aww, I don't have discord, but thank you!! 

Archived