Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Harry Styles get away with no “home wrecker” title?

Kimmo

Home Wrecker edition  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Did he get away?

• Yes, Olivia Won
    • Yes, but Jason deserved better anyway
    • Gaga ended all the Home Wreckers
    • No, that’s the reason I stopped liking him
    • Jason Momoa’s Butt is huge!

Featured Posts

Although most of the blame could be put on Olivia, it turns out her and Jason were together when her and Harry decided to have a little FunTonight.mp3 with ha…giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e5527602120b3788bc1d6d41363318bede8a9020&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Is even said that the “Music for a sushi restaurant” singer was the reason why Olivia decided to cook again… she would even take plates of food to Harry.giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e5527602120b3788bc1d6d41363318bede8a9020&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

And that infamous episode where Jason had to throw himself at Olivia’s car to stop her from seeing Harry.. giphy.gif?cid=5e214886de44f044ca2aa1be7c5261855dab275b0afd28d4&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Gaga didn’t get away and became the reason why Bradley ended his marriage according to tabloids… but I guess they didn’t care for Harry, Jason and Olivia… giphy.gif?cid=5e214886de44f044ca2aa1be7c5261855dab275b0afd28d4&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector

Teletubby

Was Harry's Househarry-s-house-w-iext120337006.jpg Jason's house before Harry moved in?:oprah:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

i mean it takes 2 to tango but lets be real, if harry was a woman and olivia a man, harry would be branded a homewrecker

mother, what must i do?

3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Was Harry's Househarry-s-house-w-iext120337006.jpg Jason's house before Harry moved in?:oprah:

Is that Jason’s futon? oprah@2x.jpg

Hottie Detector

bionic

I think Harry benefits from the fact that neither Olivia or Jason are big enough celebrities for anyone other than the terminally online to care. 

There's enough drama in just Olivia v Jason for the gossip magazines to not really care

Harry's label also pays for a lot of media protection

buy bionic

DelusionalGaga

I don't remember an instance in which a man has ever been called a homewrecker. It has always been a female archetype. 

17 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I don't remember an instance in which a man has ever been called a homewrecker. It has always been a female archetype. 

exactly! i thought that was going to change with Harry being such high profile name but it does not a apply in a patriarchal society and it's double standards 

From what I’ve gathered and read, the home was wrecked before Harry came along. 

I like both of their work but since Jason served Olivia publicly, I side eyed him because vindictiveness doesn’t just come out of nowhere. Don’t think that marriage was great for awhile.

Monstermilo

men always get away with homewrecking 

its a sad world we live in 

tbh monogamy is looking less and less attainable every day lol

ALGAYDO

There’s no such thing as home-wreckers tbh, but it was crappy of him to hook up with a married woman behind her husband’s back

Archived