💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'Anti-Hero' is predicted to remain at #1 on Hot 100 with 140k sales

Teletubby

Featured Posts

SharGaga

She deserves it. My mom is part of the GP and she absolutely loves the song. This will be her most organic hit since 1989.

TEANUS
9 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

She deserves it. My mom is part of the GP and she absolutely loves the song. This will be her most organic hit since 1989.

I wouldn’t define Anti-Hero as an organic hit whatsoever, it’s launch has been massive. An organic hit would be a song debuting/ performing high with little to no assist, promo, or hype, all of which Anti-Hero had masssssive amounts of

It’s certainly a classic hit in the making though for T. Swizzle :vegas:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Anderson123
8 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Wow was her last hit 33 years ago?

Spoiler

laugh share GIF

I had to.

9 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

organic? a bit soon to call it that when this whole week she's been releasing timed remixes

if it manages to maintain chart success without these big pushes then it'll be organic, the song is huge on tiktok already

mother, what must i do?

SharGaga
5 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I wouldn’t define Anti-Hero as an organic hit whatsoever, it’s launch has been massive. An organic hit would be a song debuting/ performing high with little to no assist, promo, or hype, all of which Anti-Hero had masssssive amounts of

It's her first multiweek #1 since LWYMMD because unlike her last #1s which were fan driven this one is actually clicking with the GP. I guess it depends on ur definition of organic. Blocking RiRi and Drake is pretty impressive. I'm aware of the promo, discounts and remixes.

SharGaga
9 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I said most organic hit since 1989 meaning her #1s since LWYMMD were mostly fan driven and fell off quickly. Looks like this one will actually stick around.

TEANUS
11 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

It's her first multiweek #1 since LWYMMD because unlike her last #1s which were fan driven this one is actually clicking with the GP. I guess it depends on ur definition of organic. Blocking RiRi and Drake is pretty impressive. I'm aware of the promo, discounts and remixes.

I’ll give you that it’ll probably be her longest-reigning hit since 1989, buuuut we’ll see next week how the downloads sustain, if she wouldn’t have released so many versions, and so sporadically, she probably wouldn’t have held off Drake and Riri. I’m not discrediting her success whatsoever, because this era is truly INSANE, but it’s hard to ignore that sales figure and think it’s mostly GP driven so far. We’ll see soon with callout scores and overall radio performance, and when fans don’t have any versions left to purchase, how the GP is clicking w it. 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

SharGaga
1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

if she wouldn’t have released so many versions, and so sporadically, she probably wouldn’t have held off Drake and Riri. 

RiRi did the exactly same. She released like 12 different videos on YT, digital singles with alternative covers (i didnt even know this was possible bcause its the same song being purchased), huge radio payola, comeback single hype and wakanda hype and she still debuted at #2. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

SevenWonder

I will say Anti-Hero is already my most listened to Tay song since Blank Space (I am not a Tay fan at all). The entire album is meh for me. But I do really like the track. 

2 hours ago, SharGaga said:

hard to use the word "organic" when she just did a discount on this, but we'll see

Archived