LGFan4me 4 Posted August 31 Share Posted August 31 Hi Monsters, I know someone out there must have a folder of all the You And I state edits that Gaga sent to radio stations in 2011-12. There was a thread on here from back in the day for them but all the links are now dead so it's time to revive it. I know a lot of fans are looking for them again, as I've seen in my research for a link. Please help! 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,702 Posted August 31 Share Posted August 31 @ChicaSkas, our audio goddess may be able to help with that TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LGFan4me 4 Posted September 1 Author Share Posted September 1 6 hours ago, Flippy said: @ChicaSkas, our audio goddess may be able to help with that Oh she sounds like an icon Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,607 Posted September 1 Share Posted September 1 If anyone has a good quality copy of the Indiana version this reluctant hoosier would be very grateful 👉👈🥺 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LGFan4me 4 Posted September 6 Author Share Posted September 6 I see @ChicaSkas hasn't been on since August 30th and I posted this the 31st but I'm hoping she will see this when she returns. Also, sorry if I'm using wrong pronouns. I have no idea. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Original Diva 5,016 Posted September 6 Share Posted September 6 I'm so sure I remember Chica having a collection of exactly this. Hopefully she sees this! excuse me no 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,434 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 Some of them are on YT https://youtube.com/@gagacountries?si=QFXrrFei5EtK7Ddp (and they’re… bad ) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LGFan4me 4 Posted September 7 Author Share Posted September 7 15 hours ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: Some of them are on YT https://youtube.com/@gagacountries?si=QFXrrFei5EtK7Ddp (and they’re… bad ) LOL thank you for sharing! I am trying to avoid youtube rips tho and seek the actual official files, if possible 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.