💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So the NA leg starts in 3 days...

Gagaloo911

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

And I'm not going. She never announced a date near me so I'm **** outta luck :cryga:

Here's to all the rest of NA monsters who aren't going, and anyone else who didn't have the chance to:

:rip:

Hopefully she has a Denver date for the ARTPOP Ball, cause I'm not gonna miss another one of her tours :fthis:

I'll even throw a joint on stage for her so she can be Rocky Mountain High when here :fan:

Redstreak

I have faith for you. When ARTPOP takes the world by storm every city will want her. :gaga:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

codymonster

Winnipeg, Manitoba... still waiting Gaga :bleh:

But I'm actually so jacked for it. Even if I'll just be hitting Youtube every night to watch it :sweat:

StrawberryBlond

I still stand by my theory that she left out Colorado because of the Aurora shooting and she'd be criticised for her use of guns in the show. Madonna suffered bad press when she performed with guns in her show and the last thing Gaga needs now is more negative publicity.

It's still possible that she could add more dates, though. I'm constantly wondering if she'll make one more date to round it up to 40 and it'll be somewhere in New Jersey, to make up for her date there being moved to Pennsylvania. I know Boardwalk Hall suffered due to the hurricane, which is why it was moved, but she performed with The Stones at the Prudential Center recently and other artists have gigs lined up at the Izod Center, so we know those venues didn't suffer. Trouble is, she'd have to sell 19-20,000 tickets to sell out a gig there and it's unclear whether there'll be enough time. And I think it's a shame that Nebraska fans won't hear her sing You And I in their state. Those are the only places I could see with possible dates still to come.

Waiting for a Denver date. Pepsi Center has an open date on march 22 so I don't understand why she can't end the tour here! It be a great place for a last show!!!!!

I just can't with the fact that this tour opened in South Korea to over 50,000 and is ending in . . . Ummm. . . . . Oklahoma?

BITCHS NEEDS TO COME GET HIGH LEGALLY IN THE MILE HIGH CITY!!!!

inuborg

What is worst is to, have a date near you announced, skipped over when the presales happen, and THEN, after weeks of waiting, have her schedule another venue on that date :emo:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I still stand by my theory that she left out Colorado because of the Aurora shooting and she'd be criticised for her use of guns in the show. Madonna suffered bad press when she performed with guns in her show and the last thing Gaga needs now is more negative publicity.

Yup, you're spot on :yes:

Didn't she cut the guns out of one show in Latin America though because of some recent violence? The guns aren't that integral of a part of the show so she could easily cut that out. She skipped New Orleans too which most artists go too so it isn't like Denver is the only major city she skipped.

On topic, I know how you feel, I was so desperate to see her I made plans to pay hundreds of dollars to see her in another state. :noparty:

Didn't she cut the guns out of one show in Latin America though because of some recent violence? The guns aren't that integral of a part of the show so she could easily cut that out. She skipped New Orleans too which most artists go too so it isn't like Denver is the only major city she skipped.

On topic, I know how you feel, I was so desperate to see her I made plans to pay hundreds of dollars to see her in another state. :noparty:

Yeah, in Rio she used a black police baton thing.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Waiting for a Denver date. Pepsi Center has an open date on march 22 so I don't understand why she can't end the tour here! It be a great place for a last show!!!!!

I just can't with the fact that this tour opened in South Korea to over 50,000 and is ending in . . . Ummm. . . . . Oklahoma?

BITCHS NEEDS TO COME GET HIGH LEGALLY IN THE MILE HIGH CITY!!!!

Hey! I'm going to the Tulsa show so it'd be great if it stays last. :ohwell:

Archived