Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

‘Million Reasons’ MV crosses 300M views

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• ThisGuyTony changed the title to ‘Million Reasons’ MV crosses 300M views
OMonster

Great song but a terrible, terrible music video. Truly a stain on her videography imo.

subtext / fantasy

Auralegends
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Great song but a terrible, terrible music video. Truly a stain on her videography imo.

Maybe it was rushed because of MR popularity, given the plan was to push A-YO initially

Economy
13 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Tbh. Edge Of Glory and MR both me to are her weakest music videos

10 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

Maybe it was rushed because of MR popularity, given the plan was to push A-YO initially

Maybe

Joshie S

I'm not mad at the video and think it's a lovely different side of her that she made sure we see and realise it's not always about the glitz and glamour. 

So glad it's got so many views :kara: :vegas:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Rahrahbitchson

This song is another hit in her career no matter how many people try to deny it, it have +8M sales  

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Joshie S
2 hours ago, Economy said:

Tbh. Edge Of Glory and MR both me to are her weakest music videos

Maybe

1 hour ago, NATAH said:

it's not too late to redo this video

I think the reason why fans were so disappointed is due to the visuals of her performances, in a field, night sky with the moon etc. was a complete 180 from what we ended up with.:enigma:

Especially with these performances it was a clear indication of how they video was going to look.. What could have been..:bradley:

1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

I think the reason why fans were so disappointed is due to the visuals of her performances, in a field, night sky with the moon etc. was a complete 180 from what we ended up with.:enigma:

Especially with these performances it was a clear indication of how they video was going to look.. What could have been..:bradley:

completely read my mind :giveup:

mother, what must i do?

TheFame Monster
4 hours ago, Auralegends said:

Let’s not act like the A-YO video wasn’t just going to be an extended version of the Apple Music commercial:billie:

Joshie S
34 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

Let’s not act like the A-YO video wasn’t just going to be an extended version of the Apple Music commercial:billie:

Like the way they ended up in the Million Reasons video anyway :billie:

Archived