Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

How do people find out where Gaga is? Airport? Hotel? etc

abercrombiescruffy

Featured Posts

If you want to know what time she is going to arrive in said city there are plenty of slight tracker apps which you can use :teehee: and then just add like half an hour 45mins or whatever and she should be near arrival at the hotel. Figuring out which hotel she will stay is fairly easy, look at her history of hotels while touring and stuff in city, that's the most likely place for her to stay. Unless, like the case with Sydney, when she was staying in her hotel in 2011 she experienced difficulty leaving the hotel as she was like swarmed on terribly when leaving one of the days due to the lack of multiple exits so she changed where she stayed :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antoni

4. It'll 99.9% OF THE TIME be a hotel within 10/15 minutes drive of the arena or stadium, unless the stadium is a bit out of the city, or there really are no good hotels near it.

Her hotel in Louisville is literally a two-minute drive from the stadium. So there's that 00.1%. :)

My name isn't Timmers

Her hotel in Louisville is literally a two-minute drive from the stadium. So there's that 00.1%. :)

I meant no further than 10/15 minutes. :toofunny:

I wouldnt waste my time calling hotels, they won't tell a stranger that kind of information, especially for a big pop star even if you "pretend" to be someone else.

Maybe check for the big 5* hotel really close to the arena, Good luck :awesome:

Antoni

When Gaga was in Indy in 2010, she was recording in her tour bus, behind the stadium, at 3am, 4 hours after the show ended. Don't ask me how I know. But if she's ever in your city while touring and she's said multiple times that she's been recording a lot, you might be able to find her recording behind the stadium once she thinks everyone has gone home.

I meant no further than 10/15 minutes.

I hoped so. My initial thought was "Bitch must like car rides long enough to sing Tswizzle in privacy."

My name isn't Timmers

Nicole

Well she isn't gonna stay in a cheap ass hotel, you just gotta round up all the hotels that celebrities stay in, most likely ones that aren't too far from the venue. Most people just walk around the city until you find a few people standing in front of a hotel. Also, ask around. People on Twitter usually know where she's staying.

Elizabeth

Well, with airports since she's on a private jet, if she wanted to she could just land at small airfields as to avoid too many people/paps ect but if its somewhere where she usually does a airport arrival then I guess you just have to guesstimate since her flights won't show up on most arrivals lists on websites.

With hotels, she often has certain ones where's she stays, so I guess you'll just have to use a process of elimination. If you know roughly when she's arriving maybe have a drive around near potential hotels and see where the paparazzi are setting up. Talk to people who've met her there before, they'll have a good idea of where she might be or places she might when she's there.

Well, with airports since she's on a private jet, if she wanted to she could just land at small airfields as to avoid too many people/paps ect but if its somewhere where she usually does a airport arrival then I guess you just have to guesstimate since her flights won't show up on most arrivals lists on websites.

With hotels, she often has certain ones where's she stays, so I guess you'll just have to use a process of elimination. If you know roughly when she's arriving maybe have a drive around near potential hotels and see where the paparazzi are setting up. Talk to people who've met her there before, they'll have a good idea of where she might be or places she might when she's there.

Her flight does show up

Every departure and arrival is/has to be listed, but you just have to figure out which code-names belong to the private jets

RAMROD

Insiders from the event orgsnizer management and/or hotel.

Befriend them!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bumblebee

You go meet her at the hotel. The twitter buzz about people going to meet Gaga at the hotel usually starts several hours before her plane is landing. Then you come there, give her flowers, take a taxi in advance and ask the driver to carefully "follow that car!" :)

Gagaloo911

Calling hotels is going to get you no where. They can't disclose that info.

You're best off using Twitter as a resource and checking all the hotels yourself to see if you can get some basic employee to spill the tea :hor:

I'm so glad I found this thread. I have been wondering about this for a long. I'm always curious how people find out what hotel she is staying at. I really want to know what hotel she is at when she comes to Detroit. It might be difficult to meet Gaga. But I really would love to try and meet her dancers because I am a big fan of them.

Archived