Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

twitter stans claiming Harry Styles threw away Palestinian Flag

noa234

Featured Posts

skaxboy

In general, I don’t think anyone should throw anything at performers during a performance. Even if it is something as light as a flag. He could have slipped on it if it fell on the floor. Just don’t. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Lovers
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Well considering he’s a zionist and has been for some time now I think he is pretty familiar with the Palestinian flag :vegas: But I’d say it’s concerning how many people here jump on every chance to protect celebrities when it comes to Islamophobic behaviour 

What are you talking about

Regina George
33 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

What are you talking about

? I think my reply was clear enough

Future Lovers
8 minutes ago, Regina George said:

? I think my reply was clear enough

No, I'm asking like what are the instances you're referring to that led to that reply. You said he is all these things but provided no examples. 

Regina George
1 hour ago, Mr Mendes said:

No, I'm asking like what are the instances you're referring to that led to that reply. You said he is all these things but provided no examples. 

Harry being zionist? There’s plenty of proof on the internet of him supporting Israel. Even publications there claim he’s a zionist. 

In this video, it looks like a white scarf. Whatever it is, it's not part of his show. He just needed it off the stage so no performer trips and falls and gets injured from it.

People should stop throwing stuff on stage.

:awkney:

AkariGaga
3 hours ago, waterfall said:

he should’ve been canceled the day he posted this imo 😭

bye why does he look like he got a tiny 🤭

He shouldn’t have a career anymore after wearing this.This picture literally burned my eyes,I wish I could unsee it.

Future Lovers
4 hours ago, Regina George said:

Harry being zionist? There’s plenty of proof on the internet of him supporting Israel. Even publications there claim he’s a zionist. 

Right, I googled it, not one single reputable source (and barely even any non-reputable sources) or link to Twitter that featured a viewable tweet--they've all been deleted--came up. So please enlighten me. You made the claim, please point me to some sources. 

waterfall
8 hours ago, NATAH said:

cus it's soft, not hard

lets not body shame here

i never body shamed 

Sing Sesame Street GIF by Sésamo

Just pointed out something I noticed

StarstruckIllusion

Idk… apparently he’s donated to Palestinian causes so thankfully I don’t think he’s Gal Gadot or anything 

The Fame Monster

Maybe because in that 1 second he thought that the Israeli–Palestinian conflict is not his fight.

Find your freedom in the music

2 hours ago, waterfall said:

i never body shamed 

Sing Sesame Street GIF by Sésamo

Just pointed out something I noticed

laughing at somebody for having a small penis is body shaming, luv

mother, what must i do?

8 hours ago, Regina George said:

Everyone in Hollywood supports Israel. They even hold fundraisers for them. He’s not an exception lmao

Archived