Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Try Guys release video statement on adultery scandal

Supersonic

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

They’ve said nothing shocking to me personally, but what struck is their tone. Zach is such a sweet guy… seeing him emotional over this is sad. 

1 hour ago, Babba the Hutt said:

I don't know who they are :laughga: but I'm glad they're addressing the issue.

They were really big on Buzzfeed during it's peak. The try guys haven't been on my radar for a while but they became their own company and have been making content for years. 

Don't visit my profile

TheOriginalOne

I used to be so OBSESSED with the TryGuys back in their Buzzfeed days! Can’t believe Ned turned out to be such a pos!

ELECTROHEART

I thought they were gay :rip:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, ELECTROHEART said:

I thought they were gay :rip:

Eugene is queer. 

I’m sorry for the whole mess for the guy’s wife (and children?) but ngl I’m living how the internet (including myself) is like “I don’t know who that man is… sorry to this man” over this whole thing :billie:

They must’ve had cultivated a very strong community for this to be such a big deal though so… sorry to those men (i had to say that sorry :billie:)

Railing

I don't know what I'm supposed to say about this.

Obviously there's something else happening if they were worked up enough to fire him, stop being friends with him, edit him out of videos, and lose money by scrapping ones that feature him too heavily. He was a core member for 8 years. He cheated on his wife with a coworker, which is screwed-up, but not some kind of discrimination issue that would plague the channel forever.

Either they were already fighting and they acted fake for the cameras, or that bond has always been fake and they jumped at a chance to fire him after one scandal :shrug: That's my take on it

Sepsami

Idk about losing a friend you've known for years because they cheated. Is cheating okay? Ofcourse not, but to completely drop them as friend seems selfish and it's pretty obvious this is an entirely career-focussed decision.

monstrosity

WTF why is everyone acting like he killed somebody lmao? It’s giving puritan vibes

nearly crying because a guy you work with had a consensual relationship with someone while married or whatever :triggered:

Anyways maybe I don’t know the full story but still

NATAH

i'm sorry but i have to laugh

this video was obviously rushed and thrown together as soon as the news went viral so they could bank in on it :smh:

the acting is so bad :smh:

mother, what must i do?

Alannah

Keep in mind this affair cost them sponsorships they had to scrap, a time slot on their Food Network show (which their YouTube crew had credits in for the season finale), in addition to rebranding an entire company.

That relationship was an abuse of power, even if the other party consented. Employees spoke up about feeling uncomfortable and they will be spending a lot of money to hire legal professionals to get them feeling safe at work. 

While an affair might not seem like a big deal for some, an internal affair with an employee is really gross and involves company money being used to continue the affair which is an HR nightmare. One man, with his actions, said "I don't care about this company I've built with my best friends, my employees, my wife, or children" and potentially cost them everything they've invested. If it wasn't somebody who worked for him, I don't think it would have been this big of a deal and he probably would have backed away for a hiatus. 

Ned was a groomsman for Keith and an upcoming groomsman for Zach - they were totally blindsided and hurt by the person that made their company a reality. I don't think they're making a mountain out of a molehill, they need to repair a lot of harm that has been done to their brand and personal lives.

There is no "consensual" relationship with someone who works underneath you - that is an abuse of power no matter what. 

Taylucifer

someone said this is what they look like

Megan-Thee-Stallion-Traumazine.jpg

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

SKANK
2 hours ago, Alannah said:

There is no "consensual" relationship with someone who works underneath you - that is an abuse of power no matter what. 

Barack Obama was Michelle Obama's subordinate at a law firm in Chicago. When they started dating she held a much higher position of authority within the firm, and was in charge of training him. Today they have been happily married for 30 years, and have two daughters. 

Michelle's relationship with Barack wasn't abusive or nonconsensual, in spite of the power dynamic. Gaga's relationship with Christian (who worked for her as an acting agent) was not abusive or nonconsensual, in spite of the power dynamic. 

Relationships between people with varying degrees of power within a company should be discouraged, because of how rife the potential for abuse is. It's wise for a company to have policies against relationships of that nature. That does not mean all of those relationships are abusive. It doesn't mean people can not enter into those relationships consensually. 

Archived