Jump to content
USE CODE BLACKFRIDAY TO GET 20% OFF EVERYTHING
question

Who Are The Best 'Nepotism Kids' Of Today?


Featured Posts

RAMROD

c23e1b64199d9d65deb4704147e0b1dc

And why is it Maya Hawke? :flower:

She is the daughter of the icon, Uma Thurman & Ethan Hawke

And I like her cos she is actually talented and not just relying in her parents connections. And she just not models like typical nepotism kids. 
 

She can actually act, and well loved as Robin Buckley, the character from Stranger Things.

4f15bedbbb042683d3d699f60ec75c86578b4647

 

 

And she just released an album this year, which is actually pretty good/enjoyable


What do you think? Do you have any 'nepotism kids' that you actually admire after the fact? :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Midnights Mayhem

    5

  • AnnaNicoleSmith

    4

  • RAMROD

    3

  • DrKindnessKunt1999

    2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Miley Cyrus  Miley could do Achy Breaky Heart but Billy Ray could never do Wrecking Ball

White woman, lifestyle guru and Oscar-winning retired actress Gwyneth Paltrow, of course!

I like Willow Smith’s recent rock music. I have a soft spot for Maya Hawke, too.    People consider Timothee Chalamet a Neoptism kid, too. I don’t personally agree that he’s one, but I’ll add h

DrKindnessKunt1999

I like Willow Smith’s recent rock music. I have a soft spot for Maya Hawke, too. 
 

People consider Timothee Chalamet a Neoptism kid, too. I don’t personally agree that he’s one, but I’ll add him on the list. 
 

Edit: I forgot that Miley is a Nepo kid, too. Drew Barrymore, too! 

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
3 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

I like Willow Smith’s recent rock music. I have a soft spot for Maya Hawke, too.

Oh yeah, Willow got music I really vibe too these days. I am happy she is doing what she wants to do now :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Oriane

I immedoately thought about Maya. I love her in Stranger Things. I have to check her album, I remember listening to one of her songs a few years ago and I enjoyed it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
weed
16 minutes ago, Railing said:

Miley Cyrus :vegas: Miley could do Achy Breaky Heart but Billy Ray could never do Wrecking Ball

Billy Ray could possibly slay "I'm in the club high on purp with some shades on, tatted up mini skirt with my J's on"

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Frank Potion

White woman, lifestyle guru and Oscar-winning retired actress Gwyneth Paltrow, of course!

gettyimages-472530142-2000-c479709c3f984

Edited by Frank Potion
#LegalizeFrank
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 9
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
weed

omg this made me google nepo babies and I just learned Nicholas Cage is a Coppola?? his grandpa & uncle did Godfather.. that's crazy. Nicholas didn't want the name so he went for Cage as his stage name.. wow lol

  • Like 5
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
DrKindnessKunt1999
20 minutes ago, weed said:

omg this made me google nepo babies and I just learned Nicholas Cage is a Coppola?? his grandpa & uncle did Godfather.. that's crazy. Nicholas didn't want the name so he went for Cage as his stage name.. wow lol

George Clooney is one, too! Jamie Lee Curtis and Liza Minelli, too. 

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Mendes
24 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Theyre usually mediocre in their work

 

24 minutes ago, LG666 said:

The best nepotism baby? Yuck, they're all icky to me for the pure sake of being nepotism babies.

I wouldn’t call Jamie Lee Curtis, George Clooney, Miley Cyrus, Maya Hawke, or any others mentioned in this thread in anyway mediocre at the what they do or yuck. 

It would be one thing if they had their careers and did no work to further them, simply resting on their parent’s legacy to create their own. But they haven’t. They’ve all worked hard, carved a unique name for themselves, and furthered their career on their own merits. 

The entertainment industry is a business built on connections. No one gets in without knowing someone on the inside who can help them get in. That is not possible, it does not happen. It just so happens for these people it was a parent rather than a friend, collaborator, or agent. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
59 minutes ago, LG666 said:

The best nepotism baby? Yuck, they're all icky to me for the pure sake of being nepotism babies.

All? Even Whitney Houston? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaNicoleSmith
36 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

 

I wouldn’t call Jamie Lee Curtis, George Clooney, Miley Cyrus, Maya Hawke, or any others mentioned in this thread in anyway mediocre at the what they do or yuck. 

It would be one thing if they had their careers and did no work to further them, simply resting on their parent’s legacy to create their own. But they haven’t. They’ve all worked hard, carved a unique name for themselves, and furthered their career on their own merits. 

The entertainment industry is a business built on connections. No one gets in without knowing someone on the inside who can help them get in. That is not possible, it does not happen. It just so happens for these people it was a parent rather than a friend, collaborator, or agent. 

Id call them all mediocre especially Maya

  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...