đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Renaissance - What's next?

Vincem

Featured Posts

Ok, so it's almost been 2 months since the release of the album and we kinda got... nothing else. Tiffany & Co promo and a video teaser that lead to nothing yet. It's been so underwhelming. I'm kinda even forgetting about the fact that there are acts II and III planned for this one. 

Am I the only one that already moved on? 

i was looking forward to a traditional pop era from beyonce after the surprise album drops but this is boring :madge:

maybe all the effort is being put into the tour :madge:

mother, what must i do?

Original Diva

I was kinda disappointed that there won't be any proper visuals for the album, because they would've been an absolute serveee

I feel like the album dropped and then... that was that

excuse me no

Reginald

Seriously.  This era was a complete non-event outside of social media. There wasn't even a music video for the lead single :air: 

Mister G

It seems to me that the only people really promoting any tracks are everyone I follow on Twitter and Instagram. Aside from the Tiffany & Co teaser and visual coming out next weekend I haven’t seen anything else.

PSYCHOSHTICK

This hints in the 'I'M THAT GIRL' teaser that there must be more videos (or a film) coming. However, it's been a month, when is the rest coming sis?

ae6981c82f0e55b6b189679458145d4ac7656301

I still haven’t listened to even one of the tracks in full, I skimmed through and didn’t find any of it particularly interesting. I forgot it even dropped until I saw this thread :sis:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

holy scheisse

Albums amazing tbh. Not even mad about a lack of performances or promo  or whatever when the musics so good :music: I hope she still releases more renaissance music like I thought she planned to 

Wasn’t there that teaser where she had a ton of looks going on? I feel like a visual aspect to the album is very much on da way.

25 minutes ago, soularpower said:

I still haven’t listened to even one of the tracks in full, I skimmed through and didn’t find any of it particularly interesting. I forgot it even dropped until I saw this thread :sis:

:icega:

Don't visit my profile

Anderson123

I kind of have the feeling Act I is the album, Act II is the visual experience? as in.. the music videos for all of them. And maybe Act III is Tour announcement or something. I'd be very surprised if Act II is another album and so on.

Chlorine Sevigny

I’m so f*cking mad about this it bothers me every day. I’m starting to wonder if this is how it’s supposed to be or if visuals actually weren’t completed. It’s very easy to capture footage on set of the photoshoots they did for the album art. And it seems like that’s what that teaser might have been and nothing else actually exists. 

Archived