💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best Gaga song LYRICALLY?

lavender blonde

Featured Posts

lavender blonde

Which Gaga song (or songs) do you consider the best one lyrically? Which Gaga lyrics are your favourite?

For me Trigger is her best song lyrically and one of her best songs overall. The story-telling is from another world. When you read the lyrics, she doesn't really tell much, but the storyline is clear either way. I think it takes a hell of a songwriter to write a song like that - to tell a story not directly, but in between the lines.

Another Gaga song/lyrics that I absolutely adore is Dancing in the Dark. It's also not so obvious maybe at first what this song is about, but I love how she approached the theme. It really makes you reflect on beauty standards, plastic surgeries, eating disorders, toxic relationships, especially when she mentions all those women that died in the bridge.

Princess Die is another amazing songwritting. I'm literally speechless when I hear it. If ACT II ever happens, I pray we'll get it. :giveup:

Honorable mention: Angel Down, Marry The Night, Judas, You and I, and actually most songs from The Fame + The Fame Monster were brilliant, unique songwritting.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga

love dance in the dark, Alejandro, so happy I could die, Bloody Mary, brown eyes, speechless

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

djBuffoon

I'm sure there's a few others, but my first impulses are "Replay", "You + I", and "Always Remember Us This Way".

The Fame Monster

Replay
Shallow
Yoü and I
Dance In the Dark
Speechless

Other worth mentioning:

Scheiße (like c'mon she invented her own language!?)
Why Did You Do That? (purely genius masterpiece :derpga:)

Find your freedom in the music

Rahrahbitchson
7 minutes ago, emili0 said:

Yoü & I hands down, especially paired with the fact that she wrote the whole thing on her own :pawsup:

Her best song, FIGHT ME 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Archived