💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can we talk about Gagas dancing?

Gam

Featured Posts

(This is not my tweet)

I am absolutely floored, she did not miss a single beat with this choreo… :messga:  Also the choreo is absolutely sickening.. This has to be the best she’s ever danced cause she looks flawless up there. 

She really is in her prime :firega:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

I can't ignore the person recording :bradley:

It sounds like they're barking at the "ba-ba-babylon" part :cryga:

But yes, she looks great :flutter:

The choreo itself could be better but that's not on her :huntyga:

🖤

Bloody Michael
15 minutes ago, SpadesToStart said:

Vocally and dance-wise, TCB is the best she’s performed in a while :firega:

Truly, everything is on point. After Enigma i had a lot of doubt (even though the Jazz Piano is also one of her greatest), but TCB is living proof of how good of a performer she is, she owns the stage and she knows it. Also her dancing is getting better and better, it's a shame it's only 20 shows, i hope she keeps dancing behind the scenes to avoid stifness on the future. 

Love seeing her put so much energy into the performance! Also I haven't seen the Babylon backdrop up close before, it's sick!

TheEdgeof96

I’m jealous of everyone who just absolutely loved TCB. :cryga:

I went to ATL with two of my closest friends and we’re all long distance so that was amazing to spend the weekend together. I wanted to love the show, but I just didn’t. It was a good show, but out of the 6 Gaga shows I’ve been to it was my least favorite by far. :madge:

It might have been because of the heat and wearing wrong shoes so I was sun burnt and in pain but I probably would have left early if I had gone alone. I was that person who wasn’t having fun she talked about before Fun Tonight. :selena:

39 minutes ago, Brizel said:

She’s always been a great dancer and every one is perfectly in sync, I don’t get the people who say otherwise 

Be honest, our girl as amazing talents that make her 1 of the last Artitst from the traditional Superstar era - But a ‘Great’ dancer she is not! And that is all right, the choreo is tailored to her capabilities and that is what makes it look like she is - a great dancer -

1 hour ago, TMM90 said:

Be honest, our girl as amazing talents that make her 1 of the last Artitst from the traditional Superstar era - But a ‘Great’ dancer she is not! And that is all right, the choreo is tailored to her capabilities and that is what makes it look like she is - a great dancer -

I agree with this. I'm no expert, but my take on her as a dancer is that pre hip injury she was very good, but probably not good enough to get a job as one of her own dancers if she wasn't doing the singing. For JWT, her movement was limited and all the heavy lifting happened around her. For TCB she is back to full on, albeit the choreo is tailored to suit what she's capable of.

I think she has looked very physically fit and healthy for the last several months. She looked and sounded great in Vegas, and she has carried that through TCB. I suspect she hit the gym pretty hard as soon as HOG awards wrapped up,

Monstermilo
3 hours ago, TMM90 said:

even beyonce is not the worlds best dancer 

bey isnt as good as the girls that dance for her 

but the dancing for gaga and bey is secondary to the singing, as long as they sound good thats all that matters cuz were selling music here - no current pop girl is actually a truly skilled dancer

47 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

even beyonce is not the worlds best dancer 

bey isnt as good as the girls that dance for her 

but the dancing for gaga and bey is secondary to the singing, as long as they sound good thats all that matters cuz were selling music here - no current pop girl is actually a truly skilled dancer

Let’s not drag beyoncé into this. No need to compare the two. Beyoncè isn’t best dancer in the world - but her way of dancing is more on point than Gaga. Wich still is the only skill you can compare them on, imo.

Besides, nothing you said has anything to do with what I said about Gaga.

3 hours ago, TMM90 said:

I am being honest. Yes she’s not as good as a ‘professional dancer’ but I can’t see anything wrong with her dancing , she is above all other pop stars apart from Beyoncé in my eyes. It’s what I love about her is how in sync she always is with her dancers and the choreography is more complicated than other starlets. Have a look at ‘when I’m gone- Katy Perry’ - it didn’t seem natural , but it does with Gaga - it’s part of her act we come for the big choreo

Archived