Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Taylor Swift’s Reputation Tour stage is the most beautiful stage.

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

What is astounding about CBT stage are those fiiiirrres shooting up. So rock star vibes! It's like a big campfire happening. I think someone on Twitter said he designed those flamethrowers so thats really interesting. I think Gaga and the Haus moved on from putting big props on stage or anything that will take away the focus from the performers. I think that's the thinking as well for the Superbowl stage.

The Reputation stage seems really cool when seen live, i like that it's also shooting fire or firworks at the top. What i dont like is the snake bone where Taylor is at when being suspended in the air...looks cheap for me haha

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galagala
13 hours ago, gabeoz said:

I keep thinking about how the chromatica stage could be this big and have so many effects :selena: the chromatica stage is nice but it just feels so small in a stadium 

Exactly! That's why I am not impressed by any of these Chromatica ball pictures. The stage and the light don't look powerful/exciting like Reputation or Formation tour. I'm not a Swiftie but the whole "I did something bad" stage presence really amazed me.

ALGAYDO
12 hours ago, chun li said:

Not some of you talking s*** when Chromatica Ball stage was a literally a box and so low I could barely see Gaga or anyone on it from standing

Putting Gaga down just to make a point is never a good look sis 

Future Lovers

Honestly, I don't think anything compares with some U2's stages. They've always been next level. 

12092144503_59fc9bd6c0_b.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

IMG_2447_1280x720.jpg

U2-iNNOCENCE-eXPERIENCE-TOUR-1-min.jpg

GJUC4RN75LN6LAFWYMGV72HZEU.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

8b66cffe5e4cae83271a8ccfb73f854b--u-concert-achtung-baby.jpg

Her stage was really cool indeed. I loved that inflatable snake. 

For TCB, tbh I was a bit underwhelmed the first time seeing it BUT thinking about it more, it was so GAGA to do that. 

Like EVERYONE, we, I, our grandmas expected maximum theatrics. Like floating stuff, flying Gaga, so many gimmicks and props and etc. 

Coz that's what most stadium acts are doing now too so we expected that from her. But it is so in GAGA's nature to do something complete opposite of what people think she will do. 

In that sense, I LOVE TCB stage. 

Chaymie

MrHappy
20 minutes ago, Chaymie said:

Her stage was really cool indeed. I loved that inflatable snake. 

For TCB, tbh I was a bit underwhelmed the first time seeing it BUT thinking about it more, it was so GAGA to do that. 

Like EVERYONE, we, I, our grandmas expected maximum theatrics. Like floating stuff, flying Gaga, so many gimmicks and props and etc. 

Coz that's what most stadium acts are doing now too so we expected that from her. But it is so in GAGA's nature to do something complete opposite of what people think she will do. 

In that sense, I LOVE TCB stage. 

Being opposite is not always a good thing, I'm not saying she should fallow the trend I'm just saying it would'nt hurt do in her way. 

7 hours ago, MrHappy said:

Being opposite is not always a good thing, I'm not saying she should fallow the trend I'm just saying it would'nt hurt do in her way. 

I see your point too. Tho, I love the stage for what it was and the meaning behind it, a part of me still would have liked an all over the top stage and production of her first ever full stadium tour. 

Chaymie

Archived