💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Taylor Swift’s Reputation Tour stage is the most beautiful stage.

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Just watched her Netflix recording for the tour and i was blown away by her stage.The huge screen,the lights,the props,the pyrotechnics like WOW.For some weird reason I love seeing the stages of the biggest artists(their build up and so on).Here’s why it’s the best stage 

2-A43-D8-F6-7-DAD-4814-A554-D5-A3-EA7-A0
7-A0274-F1-3-F22-4553-97-C8-917771013885
406-D5-E72-82-C8-4-ECD-A538-2-A4-EDA8-BE
18145878-41-F8-40-CD-AF38-A687-FAE7988-C

here’s a video of how they built the stage 

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to Taylor Swift’s Reputation Tour stage is the most beautiful stage.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

Personally I'm just never impressed by these big screen based stages:lana: I know she had other props throughout the show and they did at least give some shape to the screens, but still, its just a big generic screen with some catwalks at the end of the day.

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

Personally I'm just never impressed by these big screen based stages:lana: I know she had other props throughout the show and they did at least give some shape to the screens, but still, its just a big generic screen with some catwalks at the end of the day.

Yeah same, I prefer great stage design and visuals to just big screens and a couple of catwalks (if I wanna focus on stages that is, but generally I don't really care as long as the act is good).

My favorite stage ever is Bjork's Cornucopia tbh. The design was super pretty and the visuals were next level. 

bjork-projection-string-curtains-showtex

Bjork_dezeen_2364_col_17.jpg

BC_14.jpg   

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Tinnitus15
Just now, alsemanche said:

Yeah same, I prefer great stage design and visuals to just big screens and a couple of catwalks (if I wanna focus on stages that is, but generally I don't really care as long as the act is good).

My favorite stage ever is Bjork's Cornucopia tbh. The design was super pretty and the visuals were next level. 

BC_14.jpg   

But I don’t think it’s fair to compare them.Taylor is booking those HUGE stadiums,meanwhile Björk is getting this indie thrift shops  

alsemanche
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

But I don’t think it’s fair to compare them.Taylor is booking those HUGE stadiums,meanwhile Björk is getting this indie thrift shops  

not indie thrift shops :grr:

I mean yeah i get your points, I'm just talking about stages in general regardless of size

Soft, soothing, and succulent

it was built for stadium so of course it's going to rely on massive screens and not small artsy fartsy props better suited for theater artists

i love REPUTATION stadium stage, it's not only big big screens, actually they screens separate and morph in a way it becomes more like a broadway like show, specially in the second part

another one very very beautiful is the weeknd's new one! breath taking

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Dojo said:

it was built for stadium so of course it's going to rely on massive screens and not small artsy fartsy props better suited for theater artists

i love REPUTATION stadium stage, it's not only big big screens, actually they screens separate and morph in a way it becomes more like a broadway like show, specially in the second part

another one very very beautiful is the weeknd's new one! breath taking

Thanks icon!!!the girls that get it GET IT

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Why have that big stage when you can't fill it... 

it was?or you mean something else?

Controversiaga

DUJ4XA5EJVDCHA7JVT6P72HHQY.jpg

Rihanna’s bubbles beg to differ

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

JohnDeWayne

I personally think Beyoncé's Formation tour stage was the best stage I've seen yet. The Joanne world tour stage was pretty dope too with all those levitating catwalks 

I keep thinking about how the chromatica stage could be this big and have so many effects :selena: the chromatica stage is nice but it just feels so small in a stadium 

2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

BC_14.jpg   

björk is EVERYTHING. really 🥰

off the topic, here are some pics from UGLY BEAUTY TOUR of JOLIN TSAI's — one of the biggest pop star of my country and in asia, i think the stage is incredible and fvcking amazing.

Jolin%20%E5%86%B0%E8%A1%80%E5%A5%B3%E7%8

most of you might not even know about her and thought the k-pop's only asian music could contend with the western pop, but once you see her show and live it'll blow u away. its another level with some western pop artists (and k-pop artists, ofc).

if you're interested just check those below:

http://thesquareddivision.com/live-tours/jolin-tsai-ugly-beauty-world-tour-2019-2020

https://www.nathanpaultaylor.com/jolin-tsai-ugly-beauty-world-tour

https://silentpartnersstudio.com/jolin-tsai/

DSC03772.JPG?format=750w

IMG_1052.JPG?format=750w

CG5A2924.jpg?format=750w

985FCFC9-2664-4F1B-9C77-9AEE7E558704.JPG

IMG_1267.JPG?format=750w

IMG_0298.JPG?format=750w

IMG_1700.JPG?format=750w

395c3531-040e-4b73-9cc7-e1f6d5715210.JPG

EOHYnGhUEAAX5QO.jpeg?format=750w

CG5A3780.jpg?format=750w

maybe live nation and her team should take a note…👀

if asian artists can do this, why not international super pop star lady gaga? chromatica ball stage def have potential to be more massive and creative than what it turned out to be, even its just a 20 dates world tour. if there's no lights effect and amazing backdrops it is just a shabby basic one-sided building. but still, one of her best tour so far.

24 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

DUJ4XA5EJVDCHA7JVT6P72HHQY.jpg

Rihanna’s bubbles beg to differ

This is the worst stage in history… I didn’t go to this tour because of the stage it was that lack luster… she had bubbles coming down a tarp mind blowing 

Archived