Gaga Comments on Richy’s TikTok

Ronnie

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga

Yikes tbh .

When multiple past dancers come forward with nothing but awful things to say about this man,

it’s really hard to just brush this off regardless what some of y’all think is happening “behind the scenes”.

how do past dancers have a problem with him but she has no idea apparently?  You guys … come on .  

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Watch her tweet her support for Nicki next or something like that lmao 

Someone should play her Till It Happens To You 

badfaith
12 minutes ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

As much as I’d like to think she’s running her socials I don’t think she is 

coulda been richie slipping her PA $20 for a comment.  Idk. 

Not the fanfics starting :sharon: Canon Divergence tease

LaLuna

I'm trying really, REALLY hard to give her the benefit of the doubt but this is... disappointing to say the least.

ALGAYDO

In 5F2, there’s a scene towards the end where Gaga is visibly exhausted and irritated, where she says something like, “I know these dancers are tired, we are all tired, but we have to get this right” and the dancers around her seemed annoyed. It happened right after she had a little Fibro flare-up and was complaining about her body being tight/tense. But she still kept pushing herself even tho she was in pain. And I was thinking, what if she puts herself through so much physical+emotional stress/pain, that she feels somewhat indifferent to her dancers’ exhaustion. Like, all those back up dancers that recently quit said that Ricky was putting them through intense stress. What if Gaga just felt that they shouldn’t be complaining because she goes through much more intense pain/stress? It doesn’t make things better, I know, but it would kinda explain why she’s on Ricky’s side vs the dancers’ side. Idk, just a thought. 

badfaith
12 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

She wouldn't comment unless she knows things we don't. 

That's why it's so baffling to me. She obviously knows about the headlines, it would be dumb to assume she isn't already, and yet Richy is still here so what is the truth??  :partysick:

The journey continues...

AURAOFSHEISSE

Wow Gaga after countless dancers defended you and said u weren’t at all the problem what a slap in the face to them. I have never felt disappointed in you before and this is an uncomfortable feeling I honestly expected more… 

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Wet Fire

Pretty sure there has been enough behind the scenes drama. Gaga won't do this unless she knows some ****. Spill it mama :vegas:

23 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

I'm trying really, REALLY hard to give her the benefit of the doubt but this is... disappointing to say the least.

And this is a VERY nice way to say things

Shipper

Those dancers clearly disliked Richy and not Gaga. It was a Richy problem. But then again, those dancer did leave her before her tour. As an employer, she would side with the one who stayed behind most especially the one who stuck beside her at least during her tour. 

We dont know what the issues are aside from rumors and what little the dancers posted. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

40 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

She wouldn't comment unless she knows things we don't. 

"We are taking these accusations seriously and are investigating"

It's really not that hard

• Admin locked this topic

Archived