life

Gaga Comments on Richy’s TikTok

Ronnie

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

This is deplorable. There has been no announcement of his termination or investigation of the allegations made against him from multiple people. 

She should have the common sense to not comment stuff like this on his social media accounts. It's clear who's side she's on if there even is an investigation.

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

This is deplorable. There has been no announcement of his termination or investigation of the allegations made against him from multiple people. 

She should have the common sense to not comment stuff like this on his social media accounts. It's clear who's side she's on if there even is an investigation.

I need to believe she knows things we don't. Let's not rush to judgements.  

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ALGAYDO

I love Gaga to death and I will die defending her when she is being wrongfully attacked, but girl… this is not it. Practice what you preach mama 

SevenAteNine

Disapointing but tbh idc, ik something will probably happen in the future and if it doesnt then yikes but even then what am i suppose to do? im not someone involved in this so idk 

RIP 9.

PartySick

Literally no fan knows anything about what's happening/happened behind closed doors but y'all will crucify her anyway :fan:

Like someone else said while this was still in the headlines, she's earned the benefit of the doubt from us tbh. Trust her.

🖤

badfaith

I wonder what's going on behind the scenes? She can't really be commenting on Richy's ig after all the headlines and the people who came forward. 

CaliforniaDreamin
8 minutes ago, badfaith said:

I wonder what's going on behind the scenes? She can't really be commenting on Richy's ig after all the headlines and the people who came forward. 

As much as I’d like to think she’s running her socials I don’t think she is 

coulda been richie slipping her PA $20 for a comment.  Idk. 

ChicaSkas
9 minutes ago, badfaith said:

She wouldn't comment unless she knows things we don't. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Admin locked this topic

Archived