💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Born this way ball chile DVD ?

gagamonster152

Featured Posts

XNightmareFuntimeX
11 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Share it with everyone!! I'm sending everyone who is donating all the footage I have so far 

Wow! Perhaps i can donate a little money there. I wanna ask you another thing: you said another person was selling the original screen feeds from BTWB, what happened with it?

GagaUnderYou

It’s so unfortunate that someone is selling the footage & not just putting it out there for the fans to enjoy. I’m sure Gaga has a decently edited version of the BTWB that she’ll hopefully leak one day. I don’t get it, they could literally do official releases and we could have this material and the label makes money…. Thank you @ChicaSkas for all your contributions!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

XNightmareFuntimeX
3 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

It’s so unfortunate that someone is selling the footage & not just putting it out there for the fans to enjoy. I’m sure Gaga has a decently edited version of the BTWB that she’ll hopefully leak one day. I don’t get it, they could literally do official releases and we could have this material and the label makes money…. Thank you @ChicaSkas for all your contributions!

Yeah, but if u think almost all the shows that we have are leaked from sellers.

Monster ball in Philly was buyed from an insider and later released for free by GagaFrontRow

ARTRAVE In Birmingham was released from a footage seller

I think the pepole see this as a money pit, cause as you said all little monster want this footage so they know that early or later someone will give money for it. :cryga:

• YAAAS 1

gagamonster152
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

We are getting there! Likely in the next weeks / months 

Well going back to the messages i asked about the dvd he said "If you're interest I can upload this one for 12€..." but when i asked for the 1080p footage he said "Oh no... is only DVD. The bluray is not available yet. We are making a deal with the fans club of gaga... I can't sell this version 😕" so he never said a price for the 1080p just the dvd quality price but im glad he went down in price but i would like to donate the little money i have left to help get you to the goal!

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
40 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I will never ever understand why each show isn't available for purchase by the fans. I would pay unreasonable amounts to own the shows I paid to attend, to relive the joy over again. This is why when I bootleg my shows, im playing the audio of that same show on the long car ride home  :teehee: which makes for prolonging the joy :giveup: 

But I cannot do video or I will be kicked out and my hands will be exhausted from the holding of the phone 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 3

GagaUnderYou
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

I will never ever understand why each show isn't available for purchase by the fans. I would pay unreasonable amounts to own the shows I paid to attend, to relive the joy over again. This is why when I bootleg my shows, im playing the audio of that same show on the long car ride home  :teehee: which makes for prolonging the joy :giveup: 

But I cannot do video or I will be kicked out and my hands will be exhausted from the holding of the phone 

💯 if they did like a preorder for a DVD of the show and charge like $80-100 for it, it would do so well. 

side note: Do you happen to have any HD or mic feeds from TCB as yet? 

ChicaSkas
On 8/31/2022 at 2:38 PM, GagaUnderYou said:

💯 if they did like a preorder for a DVD of the show and charge like $80-100 for it, it would do so well. 

side note: Do you happen to have any HD or mic feeds from TCB as yet? 

Since my DM's are full, can you email me

Edited by ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

DavidLuis198
2 minutes ago, alecks said:

I'd happily join in on this as well! Anyone have a link to the ARTRAVE in Birmingham? Is that the live streamed one?

The live stream was at Paris

I don't know how to write in english
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, alecks said:

I'd happily join in on this as well! Anyone have a link to the ARTRAVE in Birmingham? Is that the live streamed one?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

This is PHENOMENAL! How’d I miss this!?!?

Thanks!

Edited by alecks
  • Like 1

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Wow! Perhaps i can donate a little money there. I wanna ask you another thing: you said another person was selling the original screen feeds from BTWB, what happened with it?

So this is more difficult... there is a guy who works inside the industry who is recording the shows from his booth. He is charging a giant amount though, as this is his industry job that he is essentially illegally recording. He wants if I recall correctly, about $2000 USD for the raw BTWB footage, but its not Chile, it's a different show. He also is selling many other concerts as every time they roll through where he is at, he records them on his systems. I do have his contact info, I have his instagram, but I have never personally contacted him yet as he blocked my contact who found him for some reason. So i've been "saving" soliciting this guy for material as I need to have a really good plan ready before I contact him. 

• Shook 1

GagaUnderYou
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

So this is more difficult... there is a guy who works inside the industry who is recording the shows from his booth. He is charging a giant amount though, as this is his industry job that he is essentially illegally recording. He wants if I recall correctly, about $2000 USD for the raw BTWB footage, but its not Chile, it's a different show. He also is selling many other concerts as every time they roll through where he is at, he records them on his systems. I do have his contact info, I have his instagram, but I have never personally contacted him yet as he blocked my contact who found him for some reason. So i've been "saving" soliciting this guy for material as I need to have a really good plan ready before I contact him. 

What’s his @?