Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Anne Hathaway cast in a Harry Styles fanfic movie

Meat

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

:deadbanana:  whats up with Hollywood and One Direction fanfics, first After and now this

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

3 minutes ago, Rebel said:

Back then I never thought the horny wattpad girls would end up becoming movie writers with that same topic :selena:

I mean I know all the teenagers will watch this stuff but I’m still shook. They should’ve cast some Tik Tok girl and not Anne ****ing Hathaway :messga:

4 minutes ago, Meat said:

I mean I know all the teenagers will watch this stuff but I’m still shook. They should’ve cast some Tik Tok girl and not Anne ****ing Hathaway :messga:

And why would she accept that role...

ef971984eb6e3a967a3026fc4dd84110.jpg

RichAssPiss

Is this not the second romance novel basic on Harry Styles fanfic to be turned into a movie (following the AFTER series)? Wild. I enjoy him, but at this point he's a cinematic universe.

jimmytimestep

Just because the source material is lame doesn't mean that the film's script is bad. It could be amazing for all we know!

waterfall
18 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Is this not the second romance novel basic on Harry Styles fanfic to be turned into a movie (following the AFTER series)? Wild. I enjoy him, but at this point he's a cinematic universe.

frrr i remember watching that movie on netflix a while back and it dont do him no justice at all :messga:

3 hours ago, Meat said:

I've actually read this book, and I'm 36, and I'm here to say it was actually good :laughga: It's a fun romance novel! The main character is about 40 and very chic, Anne Hathaway is perfect :flower:

ProfessionalClown

If you told younger me that was waiting on tumblr for the midnight memories album leak that there would be 2 movies made about the fanfics I used to read on wattpad I would’ve literally never believed you.

but

here we are :huntyga:

Archived