Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga in Boston: BLOODPOP Made me Make Chromatica a Dance Record

JRCF29

Featured Posts

GagasLeftFoot
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Thank you :saladga:

I can't at the Lady Gaga fans saying "oh thank god Bloodpop came in and changed her vision and turned potentially heartfelt, tearjerking ballads into gutted snippet-styled songs set to basic club beats" :saladga:

I already didn't like him when he shat all over her work with DJWS then made fun of SFA (the best song on the album, fight me, idc). This just solidifies my hate for Bloodclot even more tbh :vegas:

All you need to do is compare the Free Woman demo and 1000 Doves piano demo to the final results to know for an objective fact that he robbed us all.

Chromatica's still a 10/10 but now I'm just going to be imagining the ballads we could have got...I'm so mad :saladga:

I'm not a Bloodpop apologist but I think y'all are a bit harsh.

First of all, we probably would've gotten completely different songs if it was a ballad album. 911, Free Woman, Babylon, Sour Candy, I can't see them as ballads.

Second, I will agree that Free Woman (and possibly 911) were better as demos. HOWEVER, his version of Babylon is just God tier. Now that the demo has leaked there's no way it's better than the album version. Sure I'd love the strings too but it's just so much more cinematic this way. 

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstertoronto
24 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

During Friday's Chromatica Ball date at Fenway Park, Lady Gaga told the crowd that she originally wanted to make Chromatica an album of piano ballads, but produced BLOODPOP forced her to make it a dance record.

When I saw her in Toronto she only said that about 1000 Doves. She said she wrote it as a sad ballad and it was the saddest song she’d written and “everyone” convinced her to do it as a dance track. But she was happy to play it for everyone now as she originally intended as a piano ballad. I don’t think that speech was intended for the whole album. 

monstrosity
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

gutted snippet-styled songs set to basic club beats

damnnnn gina

DiamondAngel

Yeahhhh no offense but I’m gonna need a video before I believe this is the wording that she used. 

Benji
2 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

When I saw her in Toronto she only said that about 1000 Doves. She said she wrote it as a sad ballad and it was the saddest song she’d written and “everyone” convinced her to do it as a dance track. But she was happy to play it for everyone now as she originally intended as a piano ballad. I don’t think that speech was intended for the whole album. 

Yeah same in London.  I think she was only speaking about 1000 Doves and MAYBE Fun Tonight.

She doesn’t say it with any malice.  She pretty much says she would’ve stayed in her depressive pit, on that porch, if it wasn’t for her friends making her work on (dance) music.

holy scheisse

Do you guys really think Gaga was “forced” to do something she didn’t want to lol at the end of the day he probably encouraged and gave his opinion but she had the ability to say no, no? 
Or maybe bloodpop is just so powerful that he controls legend lady gigas career now :legend:

PartySick
6 minutes ago, GagasLeftFoot said:

I'm not a Bloodpop apologist but I think y'all are a bit harsh.

First of all, we probably would've gotten completely different songs if it was a ballad album. 911, Free Woman, Babylon, Sour Candy, I can't see them as ballads.

Second, I will agree that Free Woman (and possibly 911) were better as demos. HOWEVER, his version of Babylon is just God tier. Now that the demo has leaked there's no way it's better than the album version. Sure I'd love the strings too but it's just so much more cinematic this way. 

I'm mostly doing it to be dramatic :billie:

I would gladly trade those songs for ballads though tbh :laughga: she has enough pop/dance music. Literally every album so far. The idea of her actually trying something new, not just adding a sub-genre to pop, only to be talked out of it by a producer makes me hate that producer :cyanlights:

I honestly think the early version of Babylon just needs cleaning up and it'd be superior to the album version (which is just new-Vogue) :chica:

4 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

damnnnn gina

Well :nails:

Blood's work is basic :laughga: if Chromatica wasn't a Gaga album I'd probably never listen to it, honestly. But my delusion as a stan (and 'cause it's from Gaga's heart) causes me to adore it :bradley:

🖤

KubaM316

Are you trying to tell me that Sour Candy, Replay, Babylon, and the rest of the album were supossed to be ballads??:oprah:

I don't know what is the most problematic 

Gaga saying that like it's normal

Bloopop making her do that against her will (at least at first) (probably just wanted to have a boost of reputation)

Or y'all saying it's ok to do that because you had your pop album 

BlingNotTheMusic
12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Thank you :saladga:

I can't at the Lady Gaga fans saying "oh thank god Bloodpop came in and changed her vision and turned potentially heartfelt, tearjerking ballads into gutted snippet-styled songs set to basic club beats" :saladga:

I already didn't like him when he shat all over her work with DJWS then made fun of SFA (the best song on the album, fight me, idc). This just solidifies my hate for Bloodclot even more tbh :vegas:

All you need to do is compare the Free Woman demo and 1000 Doves piano demo to the final results to know for an objective fact that he robbed us all.

Chromatica's still a 10/10 but now I'm just going to be imagining the ballads we could have got...I'm so mad :saladga:

Is Bloodpop Floridian or Texan? :stalkga:

Reginald

:partysick: Redone, DJWS, Fernando Garibay, Space Cowboy, freaking ZEDD (:giveup:) I miss you all. BloodPop, you did a decent enough job keeping us from having Joanne 2.0, and somehow blew my mind on Renaissance :sweat:

PartySick
Just now, Eido said:

I don't know what is the most problematic 

Gaga saying that like it's normal

Bloopop making her do that against her will (at least at first) (probably just wanted to have a boost of reputation)

Or y'all saying it's ok to do that because you had your pop album 

Highly doubt Bloodpop could force her to do anything :laughga:

But we know he talked her out of using her work with DJWS so if he talked her out of the ballads too he can catch my bad vibes :nails:

🖤

PartySick
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Is Bloodpop Floridian or Texan? :stalkga:

Worse...he's from Missouri :partysick:

🖤

Just now, PartySick said:

Highly doubt Bloodpop could force her to do anything :laughga:

But we know he talked her out of using her work with DJWS so if he talked her out of the ballads too he can catch my bad vibes :nails:

That's it 

I don't what happened between him and DJWS but he clearly wanted Chromatica to be "his" album in terms of production and direction

PartySick
1 minute ago, Reginald said:

BloodPop, you did a decent enough job keeping us from having Joanne 2.0 

fight me GIF by Shalita Grant

🖤

• Admin locked this topic

Archived