💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga in Boston: BLOODPOP Made me Make Chromatica a Dance Record

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29

During Friday's Chromatica Ball date at Fenway Park, Lady Gaga told the crowd that she originally wanted to make Chromatica an album of piano ballads, but produced BLOODPOP forced her to make it a dance record.

EDIT: Despite what some of you may think, this is not a BLOODPOP flamebait thread. I think Chromatica is Gaga's best album since BTW, and I think it is well-established that Gaga and BLOODPOP are on good terms. During her speech introducing 1000 Doves, Gaga spoke both about this song specifically and the album as a whole. The anecdote was very similar to the Free-Woman-Porch-Prison-Bars story that she has been telling since the start of this era. Her original vision for the album was not the final version of the album, and this speech confirms it.

Don't Call Me Gaga

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK

She says this at every show, and not in a spiteful way

Edit: but didn't we know this already? Way long before the tour?

RAMROD

The way some of y'all Blooodpop haters actually owe him an apology for this cos otherwise we will not get Pop album :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gangie

It's funny, but when I said last month that Chronatica seems not to be the album Gaga wanted it to be, and she was forced by BloodPop to make the record as it is now  I was called hater and delulu.

I guess that time is REALLY the ultimate truth teller

If I like it, then that's what I get!

AURAOFSHEISSE

Me trying to imagine 911, Babylon,Replay,Enigma, Sour Candy, and the rest of the album as piano balladsConfused Thinking GIF

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

SharGaga

First she said it was only 1000 Doves and now it turns out the whole album was supposed to ballad heavy? Thank you BloodPop for bringing PopGa back.

StarstruckIllusion

This is almost as bad as when she originally wanted to make ARTPOP an album full of Jewels N’ Drugs-like songs and her team said no ☠️☠️

EDIT: I’m all for Gaga being fully in control of her sound but personally (the perspective I’m speaking from) I woulda hated that album at the time + aren’t the T.I. and R Kelly collabs embarrassing enough? How many Levitating moments would we be suffering with today lmao

Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

This is almost as bad as when she originally wanted to make ARTPOP an album full of Jewels N’ Drugs-like songs and her team said no ☠️☠️

Jewels & Drugs SLAPPS. Get taste please

NATAH

sometimes you need your friends to push you in a direction you don't realise you needed until it's happened :kara:

mother, what must i do?

• Admin locked this topic

Archived