đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
photo

*Spoiler* Request: HMH heart photo

andy232000

Featured Posts

andy232000

Hi! Does anyone have an HD version of that photo where Gaga is making a heart with her hands after singing HMH, and on the foreground you can see a little monster doing the same?

Thanks for the help!

danbekim

Is this what you're looking for? 

031.jpg

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to *Spoiler* Request: HMH heart photo
andy232000
3 hours ago, danbekim said:

Is this what you're looking for? 

031.jpg

Not quite, the screen I remember was zoomed in more on Gaga’s hand. But this is basically what I es referring to lol. Thanks

M i K E Y

2-B30-F557-3-C9-C-43-DE-B1-DF-C3-AB5-F18

btw I was the first one in Düsseldorf who made this heart to signalize her a Thank You and a few seconds later she made that move :bradley:

edit: don’t know if you meant something like this but I think the photo is cool 

Benji
7 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Hi! Does anyone have an HD version of that photo where Gaga is making a heart with her hands after singing HMH, and on the foreground you can see a little monster doing the same?

Thanks for the help!

I NEED this.  I want to get it tattooed but I need the best angle where it looks most like a heart :enigma:

andy232000
1 minute ago, Benji said:

I NEED this.  I want to get it tattooed but I need the best angle where it looks most like a heart :enigma:

The one I’m looking for if perfect. It’s like you can see the heart in the foreground and on the background you see the screen showing Gaga’s claws. It’s like so conveniently placed lol

Benji
36 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

The one I’m looking for if perfect. It’s like you can see the heart in the foreground and on the background you see the screen showing Gaga’s claws. It’s like so conveniently placed lol

I think I know what photo you’re speaking about, I’m pretty sure I saved it off of Twitter… lemme check and report back :vegas:

Archived