💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Warner Bros. Weighing The Fate Of Ezra Miller's The Flash

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

The fate of Warner Bros.’ The Flash hangs in the balance as actor Ezra Miller continues to make headlines for their controversial behavior and various arrests. An outright shelving of the film is not off the table, though it would be a last resort.

Warners — and its new parent company, Warner Bros. Discovery — had hoped to avoid the line of fire, because its big-budget DC superhero tentpole isn’t scheduled to hit theaters until June 23, 2023. But the pressure is mounting by the day.

A source with knowledge of the situation says the studio appears to be preparing for three possible scenarios.

First, Warners has received indications that the 29-year-old Miller, whose mother has accompanied the actor in recent days, will seek professional help after returning home to their farm in Vermont after being away. If that help happens, Miller, who goes by they/them pronouns, could give an interview at some point explaining their erratic behavior over the past few years. The actor could then do limited press for The Flash, and the movie would open in cinemas as planned. 

The second scenario: Even if Miller doesn’t reach out for help, Warners could still release the film. But don’t expect Miller to play a prominent role in terms of marketing and publicity. Nor would Miller be The Flash going forward, as the role would be recast in future projects.

The third case: Things go from bad to worse, with the situation with Miller deteriorating. This would see Warners killing the movie outright, as it could not be reshot with a different actor. Miller plays multiple characters and is in almost every scene. Scrapping a $200 million film would be an unprecedented move.

CAA, which represents Miller, didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/the-flash-fate-ezra-miller-problem-worsens-warners-1235196919/

Well, what will Zassy aka Zaslav do? :oprah:

Just can it already IMHO

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• RAMROD changed the title to Warner Bros. Weighing The Fate Of Ezra Miller's The Flash
bionic

the fact it isn't cancelled already is a joke. i will be boycotting regardless

buy bionic

Maxine Puth

I can’t believe there was ever a time where the DCU was seen as a competitor to the MCU, everything always seems to be falling apart. They should make Joker 2 the same universe and Gaga can save it :vegas:

4 minutes ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

They should give the role to Grant Gustin

Agreed. 

DelusionalGaga

Obviously we shouldn't be supporting Ezra financially, but weren't they already paid anyway? Actors usually get a fixed salary, almost never a percentage of the box office. If you scrap the movie now Ezra is still getting the coin, right? I don't see the point in not releasing it.

I have a few thoughts about it lol I don't get how they keep getting away with doing everything?? Where is the helping hand? Where are their friends? I don't think they're innocent, they should face justice, but it seems deeper than "bad person/douchebag" 

It's not that simple to just fire Ezra, the movie is already done and they spent millions on it. They're the protagonist, reshooting their scenes with another actor would double the costs and canceling the movie would be the same of throwing the money in the trash :bear:

I know it's cold to think like that and the right thing to do would either reshoot or cancel but we gotta think like executives to know "why Ezra hasn't been fired yet". 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

bionic
18 minutes ago, Red said:

It's not that simple to just fire Ezra, the movie is already done and they spent millions on it. They're the protagonist, reshooting their scenes with another actor would double the costs and canceling the movie would be the same of throwing the money in the trash :bear:

I know it's cold to think like that and the right thing to do would either reshoot or cancel but we gotta think like executives to know "why Ezra hasn't been fired yet". 

Batgirl had been fully filmed and partially edited (so only slightly behind where Flash is right now, and ahead of where it was when Ezra's behaviour started getting weird) and that didn't save it from cancellation

buy bionic

Nathan

Lol like anyone is actually going to watch this tripe anyway, just cancel it. 

After watching Aquaman at the cinema I was done. Fooled me once with BVS, fooled me twice with the Long cut of JL (horrific) and fooled me 3 times with Aquaman. 

Done.

Archived