Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

COS calls TCB “the can’t-miss pop event of the summer”!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

Consequence of Sound raves about the Toronto show of TCB! Some excerpts:

“The two-hour and 10 minute spectacle, broken into four acts, along with a prelude, finale, and encore, mixed moments of triumph, vulnerability, celebration, defiance, heartache, and cathartic blowout as seamlessly as Gaga has always blended her wide-ranging aesthetic influences.”

“…it really did feel like every one of the 50,000+ people in attendance were going on their own journey during the performance. Which is a credit to Gaga’s incredible ability to cultivate an air of intimacy and connection in even the most cavernous of stadiums. (And the former SkyDome, for all of its charms, has never been a place known for making concertgoers feel like they’re part of something intimate.) It was also a testament to how well “The Chromatica Ball” has been conceived and executed.”

“The overall effect was powerful, but also thoughtful and measured in a way. Which is probably the best possible note that an artist in touch with herself and her fans the way that Lady Gaga is could strike right now.”

read the whole review here, it’s really good:

https://consequence.net/2022/08/lady-gaga-2022-concert-review-tour-setlist/3/

monstertoronto
12 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Deserved. This tour is going down in the books for Garlique. A career-best :applause:

“Garlique” 😂

Roughhouse Dandy

Idk why I'm surprised at all these glowing reviews, but I'm very happy that she's feeling the love 😍

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

monstertoronto
13 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Idk why I'm surprised at all these glowing reviews, but I'm very happy that she's feeling the love 😍

I’ve been posting all these 5 star and rave reviews on my socials because I’m so proud of her. 😂

HausOfAntonio
49 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Deserved. This tour is going down in the books for Garlique. A career-best :applause:

Not Garlique :air:

RichAssPiss

It's lovely that Bey and Gaga are both experiencing career high reviews at the same time and because they are not competing projects (a tour vs. an album) no one is needlessly pitting them against each other. 

monstertoronto
37 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

It's lovely that Bey ans Gaga are both experiencing career high reviews at the same time and because they are not competing projects (a tour vs. an album) no one is needlessly pitting them against each other. 

Plus they’re past collaborators and friends. This competition thing with their fan bases wouldn’t be appreciated by either of them. 

Archived