💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone else have parents that Stan Gaga?

AmberARTPOP

Featured Posts

ChrissyBot

My family likes her, but not like I do lol. 
they literally always tell me “it’s not healthy to be so obsessed with a celebrity” lol

my mom loves Paparazzi, Alejandro, Scheiße, and the entire ASIB soundtrack. And I’m taking her to TCB at Hershey and she told me she’s gonna sing all the words to Shallow and ARUTW and she’s gonna out sing me during the show :wtfga:

my sister likes her. She saw the Monster Ball 1.0 on New Years 2009 (I’m still jealous:excuseu:

my dad loves ASIB and thinks Gaga is hot lmfao

I think it’s funny that my mom told me in 2008 that me stanning Gaga is just a phase but here I am in 2022 still stanning and about to see her live for the first time Lmfao. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6

My mom came with me at The Chromatica Ball in the Golden Circle and literally gave everything :firega: I am so proud of her for standing with me all day long outside the stadium, under the burning sun and to still have energy to jump and scream.. An icon if you'd asked me.

AmberARTPOP
3 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

My family likes her, but not like I do lol. 
they literally always tell me “it’s not healthy to be so obsessed with a celebrity” lol

my mom loves Paparazzi, Alejandro, Scheiße, and the entire ASIB soundtrack. And I’m taking her to TCB at Hershey and she told me she’s gonna sing all the words to Shallow and ARUTW and she’s gonna out sing me during the show :wtfga:

my sister likes her. She saw the Monster Ball 1.0 on New Years 2009 (I’m still jealous:excuseu:

my dad loves ASIB and thinks Gaga is hot lmfao

I think it’s funny that my mom told me in 2008 that me stanning Gaga is just a phase but here I am in 2022 still stanning and about to see her live for the first time Lmfao. 

Aw I love that! I hope you have the best time!!! My mom and I went to the New Year’s Day monster ball 1.0!

Angemon

My mom is still in love with Shallow (which is HUGE considering she has always disliked gaga's music).  My dad likes her, he bops to her older hits while working out in gym. My brother is neutral about her

President Biden

Idk if they “stan”, but my entire extended family eats up every acting or JazzGa project. Pretty sure she’s the only modern pop star besides Adele that they pay attention to. She really does a good job at carving out the older crowd as her base even with the pop electronic stuff

I got drunk

Neroneau

I sent my fathers videos from Gaga’s Arnhem concert and he said “Gaga is for sure fantastic” :diane: totally taking him to a concert of hers next time 

Juanlittlem

My mom has gone to the BTWBall (seats) + artRAVE (Early Entry + Gaga jumped to the crowd and we got to touch her) + Joanne (seats) and now Chromatica (seats). 

She says she doesn't like her that much, but she's willing to take flights or 3 hours (5 hours this time to go to Paris) to go to the shows.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

AmberARTPOP
45 minutes ago, President Biden said:

Idk if they “stan”, but my entire extended family eats up every acting or JazzGa project. Pretty sure she’s the only modern pop star besides Adele that they pay attention to. She really does a good job at carving out the older crowd as her base even with the pop electronic stuff

I definitely agree!

Meat

Yes, I have two gay dads and they actually introduced me to Gaga’s music and pop culture in general :)

No but my dad says couple things about her from time to time. He always asks me why she calls herself Gaga, what's her real name, then he's like oh italians are the best in show business, the best singers, actors, directors. Then when she won an oscar he said oh she deserves it, she's a great singer but that he didn't like the movie cus he's not into musicals. :poot:

My mom always makes meat dress jokes, and that's it

Pop Music

my stepdad enjoys gaga quite a bit (he's in his late 60's) but has always been a little concerned about how "cult like" stanbases can get 

but when it comes to her music yeah he's here for it 100% 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Tinnitus15

Yeah my whole family rn loves her.even our family friends were jealous I saw her

Flavor Of Love Hottie GIF

ProfessionalClown

My mom heard Gaga before me lol. She heard just dance, went crazy, showed me it, and boom both of us became stans. It feels right :enigma:

Her fave from the fame is eh, eh and honestly iconic for her. 

sadly she can’t go to the tour with me cuz she has lupus + MS so going out rn is just not an option but I’m taking vids and everything for her and I might bring her a shirt back if I have the money. If not I’ll get her at least something.

DavidJP

Yes! My dad likes her and affectionately calls  her "The GuhGa" and my mom loves her and always goes with me to see her 

sarcamstic

my parents aren’t massive gaga fans, but respect her musical prowess
 my grandparents on the other hand are STANS, specifically my grandma :firega: my grandparents and i saw gaga together on the JWT in 2017, and my grandma has been dying to go to TCB (sadly can’t afford travel & tickets) — her and i looove to watch gaga’s performance videos together
 and chromatica is her fave album :vegas:

flying like 1000 birds

Archived