question

How are you feeling?

Rafau

Featured Posts

Rafau

I've been feeling a bit overworked and lonely lately. I miss my bf :madge:

I'm not having fun tonight

franminervini

I am feeling sick! I either have herpes or monkeypox 🫠 just got tested today and I will get the results on Monday. Praying it's just herpes, but I have a sore throat, shivers, fever, body ache, my gum hurts... so I'm not sure :messga:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Magic Mike

I'm sick too. And contagious :pawsup:

**** my life

this might be the worst summer of my life. hope that means better things are ahead to look forward in the future.

Head Empty

I've been isololating myself for 9 days because of COVID, and got rejected for a job application that I had a lot of hopes on.

So add me to the list of sad people :selena:

GagasEnigma4

Having a hard time since my fiance passed away suddenly and unexpectedly 6 months ago. I miss him so much every second of everyday. He was my very best friend and soulmate😞💔💔

SharkmanthaC
4 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Having a hard time since my fiance passed away suddenly and unexpectedly 6 months ago. I miss him so much every second of everyday. He was my very best friend and soulmate😞💔💔

I'm so sorry you're having to deal with that. Sending you lots of love and hugs.

she/her/hers

GagasEnigma4
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

I'm so sorry you're having to deal with that. Sending you lots of love and hugs.

Thank you it means a lot💗 He was supposed to go to Chromatica Ball with me, but I know he will have the best seat in the stadium💕 He loved Gaga💖

My hip hurts & I'm bodybuilding & I'm tired as hell and bloated. I'm in Gaga withdrawal & I have a mouth ulcer. Lord show me the way...

1 hour ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, KORG said:

and bloated

me too :cryga:

I'm doing ok although I'm already thinking about the fact that my vacation is about to end soon.. and I already got emails from work (that I shouldn't have looked at) and it's already stressing me out :neyde:

My finger that I injured while snorkeling 2 days ago has gotten numb and I hope that feeling is gonna go away...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived