Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga flirting with Doja Cat

dit

Featured Posts

This is the 2nd time Gaga is stalking / complimenting Doja Cat. I think she have crush on her and is flirting :sis:

Just now, Cello said:

Now collab 

Gaga literally has 6 easy Billboard Hot 100 #1 hits waiting for her via collabs with artists who ALL expressed they really want to collab with her and are very commercially relevant

Bad Bunny

Lizzo

Harry Styles

BTS

Cardi B

Doja Cat

easiest #1s of her entire life but at the same time I dont really want ANY of these except for Harry Styles, Bad Bunny and maybe Cardi. 

I'd rather she continues releasing more solo music or a few collabs with very interessting underground artists but a collab with a commercially succesful artist here and there would be nice. I'm glad she was open to the idea on Chromatica when she collabed with Ariana and Blackpink which was super unexpected tbh. I think the more she ages the more she is opening up to the idea I guess.

Cello
1 minute ago, dit said:

Gaga literally has 6 easy Billboard Hot 100 #1 hits waiting for her via collabs with artists who ALL expressed they really want to collab with her and are very commercially relevant

Bad Bunny

Lizzo

Harry Styles

BTS

Cardi B

Doja Cat

easiest #1s of her entire life but at the same time I dont really want ANY of these except for Harry Styles, Bad Bunny and maybe Cardi. 

I'd rather she continues releasing more solo music or a few collabs with very interessting underground artists but a collab with a commercially succesful artist here and there would be nice. I'm glad she was open to the idea on Chromatica when she collabed with Ariana and Blackpink which was super unexpected tbh. I think the more she ages the more she is opening up to the idea I guess.

I'd live for collabs with Doja and Cardi, ngl 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

1 minute ago, Cello said:

didnt think of the idea of combining the two with Gaga. In that case that woul hit two birds one stone and would be really cool. They would HAVE to serve visuals...all three are/were known for their amazing mvs and visuals :giveup: 

5 minutes ago, dit said:

Bad Bunny

Lizzo

Harry Styles

BTS

Cardi B

Doja Cat

Nah give us the Katy Perry experience where its a solo album but the singles get released with a collab version. Best of both worlds! 

Imagine a track like Diamond Heart with Harry Styles on it :firega:

Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, Cello said:

and Bad Bunny just for visuals… :heat:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

6 minutes ago, KORG said:

Nah give us the Katy Perry experience where its a solo album but the singles get released with a collab version. Best of both worlds! 

Imagine a track like Diamond Heart with Harry Styles on it :firega:

this is a really good idea too actually :bradley: there is a world of options from now on. I love how streaming has made things like this idea u said more easy and possible

They would be such a chaotic couple :partysick:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Sneaky Oliver
45 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

and Bad Bunny just for visuals… :heat:

Imagine Gaga doing a bad bitch vibe song like Renaissance featuring Bad Bunny :vegas: a legendary hit in the making 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived