Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga SHOULD've been on Alien Superstar!

Dojo

Would you like an Alien Superstar remix feat Gaga?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like an Alien Superstar remix feat Gaga?

• yes, this bop sound like it was made for our queen!
    • no, it doesn't fit her voice or style

Featured Posts

Dojo

๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š›๐š–๐šŽ๐š, ๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š–

๐™ณ๐š˜ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐š™๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ-๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š›

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐™น ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‘ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐š›๐š˜-๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šข๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š–โ€ฆ

ย 

*๐š–๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š*

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111512b78e5216a71313

ย 

๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™šโŸ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™šโŸ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š

๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š (๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฉ)

ย 

tumblr_ov11asEtGU1uuawoko1_500.gif

ย 

๐™‰๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š (๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™š)

ย 

3ad97fe2ecf9de669c19587e943f24a0e148b65a

ย 

๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ (๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™)โŸ ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ

๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™โŸ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จโŸ ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฉ๏ฝก๏ฝก๏ฝก

ย 

db6416177e6df754a3dedab17864b13548cf3ce1

ย 

๐™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š

๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š

ย 

tumblr_puecyyGdTw1vuabaao2_500.gifv

ย 

๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™กะต๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™ง

๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™œ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ: ๐™—๐™–๐™™ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™โŸ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ะต ๐™—๐™–๐™ง

ย 

1fc245fef09c070766a321ee12ff505892e26131

ย 

๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง

๐™’๐™๐™ž๐™ฅโŸ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ๏ฝก๏ฝก๏ฝก

ย 

XcVw.gif

ย 

--------------------------------------

ย 

ย 

Space Cowboy

I still believe Beyoncรฉs โ€˜6 Inchโ€™ is about Gaga

โ€œShe walked in the club like nobodyโ€™s business, she murdered everybody and I was her witnessโ€ (I.e. Telephone MV)

NATAH

she should have been on pure/honey and given us the gay anthem of the millenium

mother, what must i do?

Dojo
11 hours ago, papergangster said:

I can totally see Gaga on this song

right? glad i'm not the only one!

holy scheisse
13 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I still believe Beyoncรฉs โ€˜6 Inchโ€™ is about Gaga

โ€œShe walked in the club like nobodyโ€™s business, she murdered everybody and I was her witnessโ€ (I.e. Telephone MV)

No wayyyy lol she was obvi singing about herself in 3rd personย 

ย 

Otย my ex texted me today and said alien superstar is โ€œvery gagaesqueโ€ so the public agreesย :vegas:ย 

Dojo
14 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Otย my ex texted me today and said alien superstar is โ€œvery gagaesqueโ€ so the public agreesย :vegas:ย 

time to get back with the ex thenย :ally:ย they have good taste and good ear

Sneaky Oliver

I donโ€™t think it fits Gagaโ€™s style or voice tbh, it was made for Bey ethereal vocals especially the chorusย 

Iโ€™m on my Legacy Act era

Ziggy

I actually think sheโ€™d have been better on All Up In Your Mind. The robotic hyper electronic production would suit her nicely plus Bloodpop helped on that

Im sorry but this aint it. Too weak and too old-school for Gagz.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

KingRedd

Summer Renaissance with deep sour candy vocals would slayย 

May I Read You? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

RAYA.core

the fame perfume promo so iconicย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

phantasmas

Gaga could rock any style, lbrย :sis:

but I wouldnโ€™t want her on AS because if Beyโ€™s songย is about being number 1, why would there be any one else on the track ?

i think Summer Renaissance would be a better choiceย especially because of the use of the word โ€œapplauseโ€ and theย name dropping of designersย 

CubbyGaga

Alien Superstar is lyrically about black womanhood. ย Gaga wouldnโ€™t be an appropriate feature for this.

JLoveLamar
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

Gaga could rock any style, lbrย :sis:

but I wouldnโ€™t want her on AS because if Beyโ€™s songย is about being number 1, why would there be any one else on the track ?

i think Summer Renaissance would be a better choiceย especially because of the use of the word โ€œapplauseโ€ and theย name dropping of designersย 

I can't see her on Summer Renaissance. The way Beyoncรฉ took us to CHURCH at the end, I don't want to see anyone else in the video, and I love Gagz to death.ย 

ย 

I can see her on a Move remix or maybe All Up In Your Mind.ย 

Archived