Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Songs denied by gaga

CaliforniaDreamin

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
39 minutes ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

I’m not saying it didn’t have any gaga participation but it’s very lacking for gaga to do when she’s so proud of her writing 

Perfect illusion says hi with its 2 changed words 

Mark Ronson literally said they changed the melody, lyrics, rhythm and arrangement from Kevin's original concept. The live version we have from Tame Impala was played *after* Gaga's version came out, so we honestly don't know if the demo sounded like that, had those lyrics etc.

DrKindnessKunt1999

These are some rumored instrumentals that Gaga was going to use at one point:

”Temple”

“Onion Girl”

“Tinnitus”

whore
28 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Literally one example lolol

Perfect Illusion was a Tame Impala reject and Come To Mama was a Father John Misty reject :vegas:

2 hours ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

Sour candy begs to differ.

And SFA was originally an Elton & Axwell track. I wouldn't say they were shopped though because Gaga and Bloodpop added production and lyrics.

elijahfan
8 hours ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

I’m not saying it didn’t have any gaga participation but it’s very lacking for gaga to do when she’s so proud of her writing 

Perfect illusion says hi with its 2 changed words 

What you guys need to realize is that there are 1000 different ways of writing a song… Sometimes it starts from scratch at the piano, sometimes it starts hearing an instrumental from a producer, sometimes it starts with an unfinished idea from a collaborator… You have to stop pushing the idea there’s only one legitimate sort of songwriting.

gaga4lifer
9 hours ago, lasagna said:

i dunno if this is what u mean but partynauseus got sold to sia(?). she rewrote it for the vox lux soundtrack and raffey cassidy sang it under its new name hologram

EXCUSE ME WHAT????

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

gaga4lifer
9 hours ago, stevana229 said:

im surprised Gaga even accepts songs from other people. I thought she started everything from scratch. But Sour Candy was basically completely handed to her. melody, lyrics.. everything already done 

it did??

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

Defmix100
9 hours ago, djfreemymind said:

I was under the impression that her dominatrix verse was her contribution to the lyrics and song structure.. Chorus was already there and that was pretty much Blackpink anyway. At least that's how Burns refers to it during his Apple Music radio session (Gaga Radio? Lol).

Yeah Gaga's verse isn't in the demo only the "hard on the outside" part

27monster27

During the document leak in 2020, these Zedd songs were revealed to be taken by Lady Gaga, but eventually rejected (note that at the time the ones with vocals were just instrumentals):

he/him/his

Archived