💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is She Saying on Babylon EV?

Dayman

Featured Posts

Dayman

Okay little terrors, time to put our heads together because it seems like nobody can figure it out. But what IS she saying? Like... surely at leasy one of us to be able to figure it out?

"Something Something King and Queen."

Literally King and Queen is the ONLY clear part of the line.

chromatic puzea

watch get shang bop king and queen :vegas::vegas::vegas:

ive tried to decipher it for a while but i think its just adlibs to provide a demo before writing is complete a la applause demo

i really hope im proven wrong but its time to leave my chromatica delulu club and just accept shes saying nothing

do u like the jojo siwa song

Dayman
Just now, chromatic puzea said:

watch get shang bop king and queen :vegas::vegas::vegas:

ive tried to decipher it for a while but i think its just adlibs to provide a demo before writing is complete a la applause demo

i really hope im proven wrong but its time to leave my chromatica delulu club and just accept shes saying nothing

Under normal circumstances I would think its just a topline. But the fact that the vocals on the demo all seem to be the final takes used on the song makes me doubtful of that.

Dayman

Her mentioning the chains so specifically as a theme of Babylon makes me think it is " ???? chain for king and queen" my ears are telling me "Watch get chain for King and Queen" but I don't think that's quite right...

Ultimecia

"What should shape our King and Queen" ??

"Watch take shape (get shaped) our King and Queen" ?? :bon:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Fanta

Y’all talking about that line, while I’m wondering why she’s declaring she’s a fascist in the distorted intro :flop:

Dayman
8 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Y’all talking about that line, while I’m wondering why she’s declaring she’s a fascist in the distorted intro :flop:

99% sure it's "oh that's just" as in "that's just gossip"

Archived