💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Replay is Chromatica's best song

CHROMATICCOLORS

Featured Posts

CHROMATICCOLORS

I find Replay to be the best song on Chromatica, both sonically speaking and lyrically too!

The song is well structured with a distinctive catchy sample and amazing melodies accompanied with effective and meaningful lyrics and great variety in the delivery from the softness of her voice in "Psychologically it is something that I can't explain" to her powerful vocals bursting in "Damage is done... you had the gun".

This is not to undermine your favourites or anything I think I took some time to come to this conclusion :oops:

Nothing ever stays the same, nothing ever changes.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga

I mean, yes. Enigma is my fav on the album but Replay is just superior. Top 10 on gaga's discography

warhol killer

Facts. Should have been the third single imo.

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

CHROMATICCOLORS
Just now, Mister Gaga said:

I mean, yes. Enigma is my fav on the album but Replay is just superior. Top 10 on gaga's discography

Enigma is definitively is up there but I think the main saxophone/bassline melody is less memorable than the infectious sample rework on Replay

CHROMATICCOLORS
1 minute ago, Warhol Killer said:

Facts. Should have been the third single imo.

I think now that she is on tour she can release it as another single, I know she loves it as much as we do you can see it in her energy while performing it, I want to see it so bad :iamfair:

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I go back and forth all the time between replay and enigma. Enigma is just everything: Etherial, Dancey, Jazzy, and her VOCALS.  

badfaith

For me it's a tie between Replay and Babylon. Babylon is honestly a song that only Gaga could write and no one else. The lyrics are stupid fun, the sax is amazing, and the addition of a choir is godly, it's GENIUS!

CHROMATICCOLORS
1 minute ago, badfaith said:

For me it's a tie between Replay and Babylon. Babylon is honestly a song that only Gaga could write.

I think the thing with Babylon is that it never crystallised to one concept because we heard so many versions and opinions so we ended up not satisfied with it as we should have :ohwell: 

badfaith
1 minute ago, Lays said:

I think the thing with Babylon is that it never crystallised to one concept because we heard so many versions and opinions so we ended up not satisfied with it as we should have :ohwell: 

The 'we' you are describing are probably delusional, because the album version CLEARLY devoured, ate, pulverised, and slayed the demos :firega:

djBuffoon

Agreed. "Replay" is a fantastic song, meaningful, electrifying, and unique.

CHROMATICCOLORS
1 minute ago, badfaith said:

The 'we' you are describing are probably delusional, because the album version CLEARLY devoured, ate, pulverised, and slayed the demos :firega:

I remember here a whole rant about how Babylon wasn't what they wanted because they wanted the Haus Labs version, but I agree the album version is better than all versions even though it would he unfair to judge unfinished concepts/demos as full mastered songs :messga:

MajorMinus

Replay really has all the makings of a great song - strong lyrics, fantastic production, powerful vocals - and it really has that “Gaga” aura to it. Loved it since the start. Cannot wait to hear it live! đŸ„°Â 

gaga4lifer

well my personal favorite is fun tonight :triggered:

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

PartySick

Ok but Sine eats up the whole album :nails:

Replay is a strong second though :firega:

đŸ–€

Archived