💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's costume designer supports dancers' claims against Richy

Rebel

Featured Posts

LilyLark

Sorry....

Richey sucks, but again I don't understand what fans think they are doing? Unless he sexually assaulted someone or racially abused someone-and as far as I know, the sexual thing it's still an allegation of an allegation-firing him less than a week before a giant multi million dollar tour that employs hundreds of people is kind of absurd.

Yeah, ideally he would be suspended and at one point it looked that way (and it does look like something odd is going on with everything included) while an investigation occurred. I wouldn't be surprised if he was fired once the tour was completed.

But I feel like y'all live in some sort of idealistic fantasy land. Gaga's far from perfect, but even if she was perfect firing the head choreographer-short of sexual/racial abuse-a week before (and now the tour is ongoing) a gigantic endeavor that employs hundreds of people is a huge risk.

And y'all will claim I'm trying to cover up abuse or something, I'm sure, but I'm being realistic. No one is helping Gaga or the dancers by doing all this sh*t on social media (btw, that miss information account has smeared/lied about Gaga a lot). And it is still hard-with all the sh*t going on-for me to believe Richy is a Trump supporter (or at least open about it) considering Gaga's work with Biden and Jo Jo being anti-Trump

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
27 minutes ago, Gangie said:

I don't know if it's THAT easy to fire him. I don't know but Haus Of Gaga as a company itself belongs to Interscope and maybe THEM make the decisions. I know we used to think that Gaga manages everything, but clearly... she doesn't. There might be some legal stuff, some agreements made behind the closed doors we don't know about.

And Yes, he should be fired ASAP at this point but all what we can do atm is to take a deep breath and wait.

Fans are pretty delusional tbh. Honestly thinking of checking off the site (and fan twt, which I usually ignore anyone) for a while as this is getting ridiculous...

They think they are helping Gaga or the dancers or are some moral warriors taking Gaga to task....

Usually, you can not just randomly fire someone for misconduct...there has to be an investigation (unless there's clear cut proof of sexual assault or racial abuse or that sort of thing) or you can be accused of wrongful termination. And fans-let's be real, there's a real racist section of monsters-are dumb asf to not also understand the optics of a openly gay, Black man suing Gaga for wrongful termination.

Not to mention they are in the middle of a multi million dollar tour that employs hundreds of people. Maybe I'm wrong-maybe someone came out and openly accused Richey of sexual abuse (as far as I know, it's still an allegation of an allegation)-but as far as I know Richey is still accused of mental and verbal abuse.

TLDR: Firing someone a week before or during a tour for mental/verbal abuse, without conducting an investigation, is absurd. Sure, ideally Richey would be suspended. But I get why he isn't....if Gaga posts a smiling selfie with Richey or he's still employed after this tour is over, fans are justified in going buck wild imo. But for now, this is so stupid.

Tempest

She needs to address this before it gets even bigger. Fire him. Rehire the dancers for future events. 

I don’t see how firing him would end the ball. There has to be someone that would take his place. He probably will get royalties or such from continuing with his choreography, but it shouldn’t be a reason the ball is canceled in my opinion

Rebel
19 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Honestly thinking of checking off the site (and fan twt, which I usually ignore anyone) for a while as this is getting ridiculous...

Do it tbh

LilyLark
8 minutes ago, Tempest said:

She needs to address this before it gets even bigger. Fire him. Rehire the dancers for future events. 

I don’t see how firing him would end the ball. There has to be someone that would take his place. He probably will get royalties or such from continuing with his choreography, but it shouldn’t be a reason the ball is canceled in my opinion

Again, unless there's an actual accusation of sexual assault or racial abuse (and not just an allegation of allegation) it's very unlikely she can just fire him. Even then, she would probably suspend him while an investigation takes place.

I do not think Gaga is perfect. Far from it, actually. But I think monsters are putting insane expectations on her here...firing someone for misconduct without an investigation (especially if there's no clear proof of misconduct) is just asking to be sued for wrongful termination.

Ideally, sure, he would be suspended. But I don't think it's wild if he's not when it's mental/verbal abuse (not downplaying it, but if it was racial/sexual I'd feel differently) if you look at the time frame (a week before, and now the ball is in progress) and he's fired after the tour ends.

And we don't know what's going on. Maybe an investigation is currently ongoing? Who knows?

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, Rebel said:

Do it tbh

Okay, lol, fine. But it doesn't change that y'all are delulu if you think someone can just snap their fingers and fire someone for misconduct without an investigation (unless there is clear cut evidence). It would be highly unusual if that was the case...Especially if it's mental/verbal abuse, and not racial/sexual, as people have different interpretations of what constitutes verbal abuse. Gag's far from perfect, but this is a case where y'all are way too quick to rush to judgment..esp. as we don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

But keep on keeping on and thinking y'all are fighting the good fight.

tomdsgn

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

“This is starting to snowball”

If anyones bringing visibility to this issue it’s little medonsters

This still isn’t even on the GP’s radar 

Nathan
1 hour ago, lilboyblue said:

Has no one tried to start a Twitter hashtag trend? So we can get to the bottom of this.

Ngl, this is starting to snowball. I feel for Gags because she finally got to restart touring and this comes out. BUT YES, #FireRichyNOW

Why would you feel for her? She is protecting him and supporting a hostile work environment. Let’s not forget he also has allocations of sexual assault. 

I hope she has fired him, if not, I don’t ever want to hear her stick about ‘kindness’ again. 

The least she could have done is suspend him while an investigation takes place, although at this stage, with the amount of stories and witness we have it’s game over. 

Pennywise
Just now, tomdsgn said:

Well... it SHOULD be on the GP's radar at this point, so what the "little medonsters" are doing is the moral thing to do :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

tomdsgn
9 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Again, unless there's an actual accusation of sexual assault or racial abuse (and not just an allegation of allegation) it's very unlikely she can just fire him. Even then, she would probably suspend him while an investigation takes place.

To be fair I’m sure he’s probably a contractor, not an employee. She could pay him and send him on his way. If she wanted to. 

Nathan
1 minute ago, tomdsgn said:

True, we need to make this a big thing. She doesn’t get a pass because she’s lady Gaga. People in power promote and protect abusers and this has to stop. 

tomdsgn
Just now, Pennywise said:

Well... it SHOULD be on the GP's radar at this point, so what the "little medonsters" are doing is the moral thing to do :vegas:

One moment people are crying about the possibility of tour being cancelled if the news spreads

The next they want the entire world to know what’s going on 😂

Make it make sense 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived