đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Help me make my Chromatica Ball t-shirt

Godmatica

Featured Posts

Godmatica

Today I'm going to a store where they make custom t-shirts on the spot. Since my show is this Sunday, I need to make it today because I don't have more time, but I don't know what I can put on it to make it look good. I was googling "chromatica png" but I didn't find many pictures... So I would like to ask you if you can help me or give me some idea of what I could put on the t-shirt, and if you have any png in good quality I would really appreciate it.

thanks! :kiss:

Jack3257

I’m actually doing some Gaga-related graphic design work now.  I can send you my piece when I’m finished if you want to take a look at it

Mother of Puppies

This is really cool

Spoiler

13_party_schwuz_gaga.jpg?cb=232d8768ff0f

or my favorite pic ever (this one is upside down and smaller)

lady-gaga-remixes.jpg

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Godmatica

Thank you all! I finally found a design on a rare website, but the pic was blurry and in jpg format, so I had to delete the background and improve the resolution. This is the final result, I think it looks really cool :enigma:

68083356-BA00-4-F60-9-AE1-F4-A096472-CA5

Alfonso
1 hour ago, Godmatica said:

Thank you all! I finally found a design on a rare website, but the pic was blurry and in jpg format, so I had to delete the background and improve the resolution. This is the final result, I think it looks really cool :enigma:

68083356-BA00-4-F60-9-AE1-F4-A096472-CA5

Looks sick! I'm thinking of doing a shirt as well.. do you have a link to the file? Don't know if it would match with pink tho? 

I also found this design (I think from the same page where you found that one, as I saw it there as well), but don't know how to get a higher resolution version that could work, could you help me? 
https://www.redbubble.com/es/i/camiseta/Chromatica-de-gibrangomes/73266825.IJ6L0.XYZ

Archived