Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

[REQ] Rain On Me - Stems

InstantDejavu

Featured Posts

InstantDejavu

Hi everyone,

I read that somebody claimed the official ROM stems (not filitered!) are going around on Twitter but I can't seem to find a decent link.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Heyyy! someone made a very good ROM Stem Pack (Not HoneymoonFilters/GAGAWAVE) it sounds very good and HQ I have the link, I just don't know if I can post it here...BUT I HOPE IT LEAKS SOON >:(51f23177a8e4389068cad607fad9f41127be5c41

SadBoi808
13 minutes ago, LeJoca said:

Heyyy! someone made a very good ROM Stem Pack (Not HoneymoonFilters/GAGAWAVE) it sounds very good and HQ I have the link, I just don't know if I can post it here...BUT I HOPE IT LEAKS SOON >:(51f23177a8e4389068cad607fad9f41127be5c41

This shot is so iconic 

• 1 month later...
PartySick
On 7/22/2022 at 3:44 PM, LeJoca said:

Multitracks should be fine to share here. If not, for some reason, the worst that'll happen is we'll remove your link :lolly:

🖤

ovnifernandes
On 7/22/2022 at 4:59 PM, LeJoca said:

I missed the link, but i'm uploading the files on GoogleDrive for you!

Omg, can you send the link? I'm obsessed with ROM instrumental and I really need it

PartySick
2 hours ago, Riley said:

Wait... so like the official ones have leaked?

Unfortunately no. I think the Haus Labs version of Babylon is the only one we have multitracks to right now

🖤

TedLovesGaga
On 8/30/2022 at 8:40 AM, PartySick said:

Unfortunately no. I think the Haus Labs version of Babylon is the only one we have multitracks to right now

Is it? I could not find any stems of Chromatica.  Could u pls share a link for that?

PartySick
11 minutes ago, TedLovesGaga said:

Is it? I could not find any stems of Chromatica.  Could u pls share a link for that?

Oh I don't have the link but it's somewhere out there

🖤

GagasLeftFoot
On 8/30/2022 at 3:40 AM, PartySick said:

Do you have a link maybe? I'm trying to find it but I can't :saladga:

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

Archived