💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Leak: Babylon Early Version

Benji

Featured Posts

ChrissyBot
33 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

If he can stop cutting songs so short and actually give them room to breathe, let the instrumental do it's thing, I'll give you that. But most of his stuff is overly concise and borders on overproduced when compared to her earlier work, especially BTW where we were served instrumental break downs. 

Litraly. He doesn’t hold a candle to DJWS, RedOne, Madeon and even Mark Ronson :vegas:

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyMetal Halcyon

Okay, I REALLY love this version. It's SO CAMPY! 

Praying for a full visual/music video and re-release of this amazing song. 

Edonis

Two years later and some people are still trying to blame bloodpop for shortening songs when that is absolutely a label decision :laughga:

Not to mention, Bloodpop was involved in all versions of the song, so I’ll never understand the negativity sent his way tbh. 

On topic: I would like to hear the rest please. Babylon is that song, no matter the incarnation and I want to appreciate every version of it! 

Ok... I NEED THIS. 
NEEEEEEEEEED

To be 100%; I highkey prefer many aspects of the the Chromatica demos over the final ones. 

Dayman
2 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

It will leak soon in full don't worry, Stupid Love early version as well.

1 hour ago, gagzus said:

I’ve heard that leakers are gearing up to leak some of the demos because they’re starting to leave the small circles 

God I hope we get some song stems too.

lukazilla

any news?? I've been blasting the snippets since the first time I heard it. I need it full to live normally 😭đŸ„ș

Benji
Just now, lukazilla said:

any news?? I've been blasting the snippets since the first time I heard it. I need it full to live normally 😭đŸ„ș

Nothing yet but I’m watching Twitter like a hawk.  Hopefully whoever leaks the snippets comes back with the full thing or another person in possession of it comes through :bradley:

HeavyMetal Halcyon
1 minute ago, lukazilla said:

Me TOO! 

Just now, Benji said:

Nothing yet but I’m watching Twitter like a hawk.  Hopefully whoever leaks the snippets comes back with the full thing or another person in possession of it comes through :bradley:

I am also scanning twitter. I feel so paranoid. 

Dayman

Not me afraid to leave my house in case anything leaks further today...

lukazilla
12 minutes ago, Benji said:

@/pop a 911 and pop another one on twitter also disabled their account:( I wonder if  the one with the demo. I really need this ugh I hope what someone said in this thread is true about the demos leaking soon

lukazilla
Just now, Dayman said:

Not me afraid to leave my house in case anything leaks further today...

I'll be working all day tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday. how am I supposed to focus on anything besides this freaking demo?! I CAN'T 😭

Crescent Bloom

That bridge is so interesting. The melody on it sounds like a melody you would find in an alternative soft-rock song, but then the production is so dance-house-pop lol 

• PartySick changed the title to Leak: Babylon Early Version

Archived